Senior Technical Consultant
The primary role of the Senior Technical Consultant is to work closely with Customers to understand and translate their business and technical requirements, propose solutions to business problems and lead the technical delivery of the chosen solution. If you have a strong and proven background in developing and delivering on the ServiceNow platform, we want to hear from you.
- Lead functional design workshops including the creation of design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills while interacting with customers as a senior technical expert
- Consult with customers while developing technical solutions including challenging and validating the customer requirements with regards to “needs” versus “wants”.
- Working with the client, this requires thought leadership in transforming business process requirements to true business outcomes
- Provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on ServiceNow platform capabilities, process gaps (ITIL) and cultural challenges (people) Work with the Pre-Sales and Technical Architecture functions to support, validate and help deliver client presentations, workshops, and responses to technical and business enquiries
- Integrate with customer 3rd party or custom applications (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc.)
- Troubleshoot advanced configuration and scripting issues
- 2-year minimum experience development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform BA/BS
- Degree in IT, IS or business-related field or equivalent professional experience
- Certified System Administrator Mainline Certified Implementation Specialist or Certified Application Developer
- Professional consulting experience Up to 25% travel (non-essential travel has been suspended due to COVID-19)
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience providing creative solutions to business problems and working with IT Service Management (ITIL) processes, metrics, and key performance indicators
- Ability to produce documentation on various levels including technical and customer facing
- Proven team player and team builder
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Descripción - Empresa Importante está contratando Gestor de cobranza domiciliaria Actividades: -Gestionar la cartera morosa de los diferentes portafolios y cuidar la rentabilidad de las [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Empresa Financiera solicita Ejecutivo de TDC. Solicitamos ejecutivo para la promoción de la tarjeta de crédito, estar enfocado 100% en la col [...]
En Europartners estamos comprometidos con nuestros talentos y el desarrollo de los mismos, estamos en búsqueda de un Intern para el área comercial en SLP, enfocado en logística internacional. Busca [...]
¡ATENCIÓN, ESTAMOS CONTRATANDO! ÚNETE A GRUPO ELEKTRA EL MEJOR LUGAR PARA TRABAJAR... Solicitamos personal para: • CAJERO(A) VALUADOR DE ORO (Te capacitamos para valuar ORO)Más info da click aqu [...]