San Luis Potosí
You will lead the maintenance and repair of plant equipment and facilities aligned with standard GM maintenance systems, and conduct appropriate checks and tests and communicates evaluation of results in addition to the following responsibilities:
Additional Job Description
Central Maintenance Engineer
This job will require working various shifts, overtime, and some off-shift production support.
Responsible for performing work in a highly technical global Controls Environment. Assignments may include working in Plant Engineering, Body Shop, Paint Shop, or General Assembly depending upon individual strengths and capabilities. Participates in functional area meetings to assist in improving plant performance.
Engineering Degree Mechanotric, Mechanical, Electric
Availability to change shifts (4x3)
- Controls modifications and continuous improvement (TIP)
- Process Controls Management (i.e. error proofing, programming logic, vision + Robot systems)
- Production and Maintenance Guidance (technical troubleshooting and direction)
- Planning Activities
- Experience in controls applications.
- Ability to work with a level of independence to execute project deliverables. Work may be independent in nature or require the assistance of outside resources.
- Support plant with development of new processes and mid-cycle enhancements.
- Support plant with process improvements driven by quality data and bench marking improvements.
- Manage process control plans and performance to those plans.
- Lead problem solving efforts to address responsiveness issues.
- Support plant with root cause identification and resolution of process related issues.
- Drive solutions using common systems and global standards.
- Manage business according to General Motors Global Manufacturing System standards.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteeropportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Description Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for over 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us [...]
Company Description Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that driv [...]
- Descripción - • Evaluación, diagnóstico y seguimiento de alumnos con problemas de aprendizaje y psicoemocionales. • Identificación de estilos de aprendizaje y hábitos de estudio para el [...]
- Descripción - • Coordinar académicamente el programa de formación en segunda lengua que busca promover el fortalecimiento de las competencias comunicativas en idioma inglés de los estudiantes [...]