Blue Yonder, the leading product company for Global Supply Chain Software Solutions using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and one of Glassdoorâs â Best Places to Work â, is looking for you, our next trusted technical advisor.
We are seeking an astute individual with a strong technical foundation and deep knowledge of industry best practices , with the passion for solving relevant integration problems for our customers in the best reproducible way, with the ability to be hands-on , being a structured character who loves collaborating with the Consulting and Build teams as part of the project development and deployment cycles, with the ability to independently guide both, the Blue Yonder Consulting team and the customer,
through the technical integration stream , to become a role model and mentor for (junior) colleagues .
Your role will be:
- You are the technical owner for designing and implementing integrations for the Blue Yonder Luminate SaaS-solutions using the Blue Yonder Industry Solutions integration portfolio to support our customer business processes.
- You are the key point of contact for project manager, solution architects, and key customer contacts in all aspects of technical integration, incl. integration architecture and design review, environment setup and configuration, data integration and quality assessments, system and acceptance testing, or go-live support.
- You guide clients and the project team to translate business needs and functional requirements into sustainable and stable technical integrations using scalable, standard artefacts across multitude of applications, sometime even in uncharted territories.
- You interact with the Product Management Group and the Product Development Teams regarding new releases and new functionality, and help shaping the customer-driven development roadmaps with relevant feedback from the field.
- You grow as a self-driven, strong problem-solver with good communication and teamwork skills, with a view for details, and synthesize perspectives to contribute lifting the integration practice to the next level of standards.Â
- You volunteer for new challenges and regularly challenge yourself with new tasks, as well as ensure that your colleagues benefit from your knowledge and learnings so that the entire integration team grows with your experience.
We would like to rely on your qualifications:
- You have got 5+ years of industry experience in Supply Chain integrations, preferably in one of the segments: Grocery, Fashion, or Manufacturing.
- You have 3+ years of experience in SaaS-integrations using APIs and relational data models.
- Your technical portfolio demonstrates the following experiences:Database concepts for relational databases, ideally Oracle, Exasol, or SQL ServerSQL, PL/SQLWindows / Unix OS conceptsPython and shell-scriptingDebugging and trouble-shooting knowledgeHands-on experience in integrating software artefacts on Azure architectures and remote servers
- You have got highly developed analytical skills and you are strong in resolving complex integration problems with minimal guidance.
- Your excellent skillset comprises strong knowledge about ERP systems, integration and middleware technologies and applications, as well as best practices for ETL-processes and data quality governance.
- You know how to fast develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers, partners, and consultants, on technical and social levels.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudarÃ¡ el reclutador en la elecciÃ³n del candidato.
**Technical Consultant (WMS) for Onboarding**: **Experience: 8-12 years** **About JDA** JDAÂ® Software is the leading global provider of end-to-end, integrated Retail and Supply Chain Planning and Ex [...]
**Technical Consultant (WMS) for Onboarding**: **Experience: 8-12 years** **About JDA** JDAÂ® Software is the leading global provider of end-to-end, integrated Retail and Supply Chain Planning and [...]
Technical Consultant (WMS) for Onboarding Experience: 8-12 years About JDA JDAÂ® Software is the leading global provider of end-to-end, integrated Retail and Supply Chain Planning and Execution solut [...]
Technical Consultant (WMS) for Onboarding Experience: 8-12 years About JDA JDAÂ® Software is the leading global provider of end-to-end, integrated Retail and Supply Chain Planning and Execution sol [...]