The DevOps Engineer will join our team to develop the next generation of Blue Yonder Supply Chain applications. In a deeply agile and collaborative role, you will serve as a technical resource in building and maintaining appropriate tooling to accelerate and improve areas such as quality, performance, continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
The ideal candidate is a skilled engineer with an understanding of development, CI/CD, SaaS, an innovative attitude towards process improvement and modern technology, and the drive to accelerate our growing DevOps culture.
What you'll do
- Build out new and maintain existing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment pipelines and workflows.
- Work as part of an Agile team. Picking up backlog tasks, reporting onprogress and working collaboratively with the entire team to deliver stories and business value. Follow up on the progress of development and report to development manager.
- Support other development teams and consumers of our automation.
- Work with the development team and other production support team members to ensure the applications are working as expected.
- Learn new technologies quickly to address challenges as they rise.
- Maintain Continuous Integration and Deployment infrastructures
- Maintain internal and customer-facing product environments
- Develop validation and testing frameworks for deployments to ensure correct configuration.
- Analyze current manual and automated processes for opportunities and implement improvements
- Identify and implement product build process improvements
- Report on key process and environment metrics
- Assist with performance testing when needed
- Maintain existing and identify new quality tools
- Analyze existing automated tests for improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Azure
- Proficient in Jenkins, Github Actions, or other continuous integration software
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience on Unix/Linux
- Java or other back end framework
- Experience with SQL query development, database architecture, and query tuning techniques (SQLServer / Oracle)
- Experience with development frameworks and build tools such as Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Gradle, Maven, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Static analysis and code coverage tools such as SonarQube, JaCoCo, Codacy, Code QL
- Quality tooling and automation frameworks such as Selenium, fitnesse, Junit
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
**Job Summary**: As part of the Inflection Point Team, the QA Engineer works through the full software development lifecycle in all aspects of Quality Assurance and Testing including test automation. [...]
OverviewThe DevOps Engineer will join our team to develop the next generation of Blue Yonder Supply Chain applications. In a deeply agile and collaborative role, you will serve as a technical resource [...]
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and [...]
Company Description 100% REMOTE MUST BE MEXICO BASED When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, T [...]