The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) will work on the Product Development maintenance and support (M&S;) team providing product expertise and defect fixes to Blue Yonder customers. The SSE will work to become a subject matter expert (SME) in areas of the system to help junior developers produce high-quality defect fixes. Occasionally the SSE will need work on product enhancements to solve a defect correctly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Triages customer Support Requests to determine if it’s a defect or working as designed
- Leads the effort in designing/implementing more complicated fixes for product defects
- Consistently delivers solid quality in both design and implementation and helps the team shape what is built
- Develops quality software (including effective test code) according to clean code principles and Blue Yonder standards.
- Provides input for the prioritization of issues in the Maintenance and Support (M&S;) queue and supports other team members as appropriate.
- Participates in team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Takes the lead in helping junior developers complete defects in a quality and timely manner.
- Considers aspects of information security, performance, and quality while coding and reviewing other's code.
- Is perceived as the expert in a small area and is the go-to person for related implementational and operational issues.
- Upholds supported use cases according to design documents by resolving product defects reported by customers.
- Triage product issues reported by external parties.
- Optimizes the product to meet pre-defined performance benchmarks.
- Comfortable doing code dives across various layers of the product stack.
- Passion for problem solving and troubleshooting complex issues
- REST Web services
- Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Ability to troubleshoot functional and performance issues
- Experience with Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, partnering with multi-discipline teams leveraging Agile Methodologies to establish and drive quality goals and objectives throughout [...]
Job ID 62682-en_US In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.Help us pioneer the future of communications technology! We are looking f [...]
ACTIVITIES GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The New Products Engineer works with external finish goods suppliers and the support of plant resources to introduce both new and transfer products into production at [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Sr Quality Assurance Responsibilities: The Candidate will be expected to: • Be a self-starter who helps identify problems and proactive [...]