• Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review
• Allocate inventory, determining and directing where it needs to go including scheduling shipments and pickups
• Document inventory discrepancies
• Performs regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs
• Coordinates incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy
• Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry
• Orders inventory from vendors and track order shipments
• Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree)
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
Inventory audits, Physical inventories, Calculation and register of inventory reserves, Post of accounting records, Accounting analysis, Report generation, New projects, Cycle counts approvals, Inventory adjustments.
- Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción Te invitamos a ser parte de un gran equipo de trabajo y vivir la gran experiencia de ser UVM con la siguiente convocatoria de trabajo: Coordinador Académico UVM del área: Arquitectura [...]
Job Posting End Date: 2021-11-26-08:00 - The Test Engineer performs various diagnostic tests and analyses to create a process that would best test a particular product in manufacturing and relat [...]
Job Posting End Date: 2021-11-26-08:00 - The Production Planning Analyst works on the holistic development and implementation of a supply chain that will produce sustained on time delivery perfo [...]
- Descripción - Empresa comercial con gran expansion de negocios, solicita para su administracion interna CONTADOR GENERAL que cubra los siguientes requisitos: * Experiecia como contador unico de [...]