• Supports employees on issues, including but not limited to; benefits, payroll, and general policy and procedures
• Collaborate with departmental managers to assess employment needs, and participate in recruiting efforts to identify, interview, hire and train qualified candidates
• Organize and update organization charts, employee files, employee information and locate/distribute any documents as needed
• Key participant in developing department goals, objectives and systems
• Knowledgeable in employment, state, federal and local regulations
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree)
or a graduate degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree)
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción y detalle de las actividadesFunctions as a consultant and facilitator to challenge teams to enhance the performance of their processes. Works as a process transformation expert identifyin [...]
- Who we are BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart o [...]
THE COMPANY We have been retained by our client, a global leader in high-speed and high-density connection systems who solves system design challenges with integrated interconnect solutions for appli [...]
Human Resources Business PartnerSensata Technologies. 3.8 Mexicali, B.C.. The HR Generalist is responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise by providing a wide range of HR [...]