• Leads multiple project activities throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiative
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
• Apply change, risk and resource management
• Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
• Assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction and team member performance
• Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
• Analyzing program risk
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Eaton’s Vehicle division is currently seeking a Programs & Product Launch Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Aguascalientes Parque Finsa facility. The Programs & Product Launch [...]
Job Posting End Date: 2021-12-17-08:00--The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. The Project Manager will set deadline [...]
Sector / Industry :Financial Services – Banking What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini? Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of techn [...]
Descripción del puesto Eaton’s VGNA is currently seeking a Quality Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Aguascalientes Facility. The Quality Manager is responsible for drive cont [...]