What we do at Accedo:
Accedo’s Guadalajara Office was founded 5 years ago, we have been growing our team by hiring talented developers to work on big impact applications around the globe. We have a friendly and inclusive culture that you’ll love, and you’ll also find good opportunities to grow your career.
We are looking for a talented Senior Front-end Engineer to join our growing Engineering team in Guadalajara. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined global development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high-performing feature-rich video streaming applications.
The Objective of the role
You will be responsible for promoting a sound engineering culture through hands-on development, code reviews, contributing to the improvement of the application architecture, and enhancing engineering processes
Are you passionate about Agile development process and improving the efficiency of the software development process?
If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it!
- Good understanding of software development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Strong experience and knowledge of architectural patterns and know when to apply them.
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers; ability to communicate seamlessly with engineers, operation teams, and designers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or related discipline (not a must).
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a software developer.
- 2-3 years developing React.js / Node.js web applications.
- Native Spanish language, proficient in English, any other language is a plus.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges
- Experience in streaming applications is a plus.
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party APIs and libraries is highly desirable.
- Experience in using cloud service providers (e.g.: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Experience in other tech stacks is also beneficial (mobile, Java, go, etc.).
- Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development is a plus.
- Current place of residence in any state of Mexico but willing to relocate to Guadalajara.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and [...]
Project Description We're building a team to partner with care.com to extend their product functionalities. Our client offers of an array of services that enable families to find, manage and pay for c [...]
Descripción Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Oracle Connected Cost is a SAS based cost management system for the construction industry. It provide [...]
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management [...]