K-9 Team Accreditation Advisor (MRPT Security Clearance)
BlueForce Inc. is seeking qualified Candidates as a K-9 Team Accreditation Advisor in support of The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Low Enforcement (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico. This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award. Resumes must be submitted in Enlgish.
The K-9 Team Accreditation Advisor will travel to various locations throughout Mexico and the United States and other countries as required providing serving as a K-9 expert as an accreditation expert for police K-9 units in Mexico.
You will assist INL in supporting GOM K-9 facility accreditation, addressing issues related to K-9 working environments, diets,
training areas, medical facilities, and housing. Serve an advisory resource for INL and Mexican police, investigative, military, border and corrections officials on specific aspects of planning and implementation of K-9 accreditation programs in Mexico.
Prepares reports, speeches, briefings, and testimony to articulate INL engagement of K-9 assistance to Mexico.
- US Citizen.
- Spanish FSI level 3/3.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree in international relations, law enforcement, public policy, or related field; or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or ten (10) years of related experience in the military, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with U.S. law enforcement or military with a minimum of five (5) of work experience with working canines or a canine related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of State (DOS) MRPT security clearance
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
WE ARE A VALUES-BASED COMPANY. We treat our customers and employees the way we would want to be treated. We practice servant leadership by placing our customers' and employees' needs above our own. Finally, we make decisions based on right vs. wrong, not profitability. Underpinning these three elements is a rock-solid foundation of integrity and honesty.
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Why Should You Apply?
- 100% Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (5% match)
- Medical Insurance (domestic and international plans)
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - medical, dependent, transit and parking
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Diversity & Inclusion are essential t [...]
En Johnson & Johnson, la compañía de cuidado de la salud más grande del mundo, nos unimos con un propósito: transformar la historia de la salud en la humanidad. La diversidad y la inclusión son [...]
Descripción GRUPO TALENTI. Te invita a formar parte de nuestro equipo de profesionales en ELECTROMECANICO EN MONTACARGAS y es por eso que te invitamos a actualizar tus datos y así contar con elemen [...]
IWS D&I; Talent Marketing PartnerUnited States of America, California, South San FranciscoSwitzerland, Aargau, AargauChina, Sichuan, AbaCentral African Republic, AbidjanGhana, AccraTurkey, Adana, Adan [...]