Rule of Law Analyst
BlueForce Inc. is seeking qualified Candidates as a Rule of Law Analyst in support of The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Low Enforcement (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico. This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award. Resumes must be submitted in Enlgish.
The Rule of Law Analyst will travel to various locations throughout Mexico and the United States and other countries as required advising the INL Rule of law team on the planning, creation, implementation, review, and assessment of rule of law projects and coordinates new rule of law programs for Mexico, in concert with other USG agencies, NGOs and Mexican law enforcement and criminal justice programs
You will track issues related to rule of law system reforms to include human right issues. Participates in outreach activities with domestic and international NGOs and Rule of Law/Justice communities to increase awareness of INL programs and policies.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree in criminal justice, law enforcement, or a similar field is required or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in Mexican rule of law at federal, state or municipality level is required, with a minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in government accountability, fundamental rights, including the security of persons and contract, property, and human rights.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
WE ARE A VALUES-BASED COMPANY. We treat our customers and employees the way we would want to be treated. We practice servant leadership by placing our customers' and employees' needs above our own. Finally, we make decisions based on right vs. wrong, not profitability. Underpinning these three elements is a rock-solid foundation of integrity and honesty.
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Why Should You Apply?
- 100% Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (5% match)
- Medical Insurance (domestic and international plans)
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - medical, dependent, transit and parking
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Diversity & Inclusion are essential t [...]
En Johnson & Johnson, la compañía de cuidado de la salud más grande del mundo, nos unimos con un propósito: transformar la historia de la salud en la humanidad. La diversidad y la inclusión son [...]
Descripción GRUPO TALENTI. Te invita a formar parte de nuestro equipo de profesionales en ELECTROMECANICO EN MONTACARGAS y es por eso que te invitamos a actualizar tus datos y así contar con elemen [...]
IWS D&I; Talent Marketing PartnerUnited States of America, California, South San FranciscoSwitzerland, Aargau, AargauChina, Sichuan, AbaCentral African Republic, AbidjanGhana, AccraTurkey, Adana, Adan [...]