BlueForce Inc. is seeking qualified Candidates as a Curriculum Developer in support of The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Low Enforcement (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico. This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award. Resumes must be submitted in Enlgish.
The Curriculum Developer will travel to various locations throughout Mexico and the United States and other countries as required advising INL's Mexico Law Enforcement Program Teams in the design of training curricula for a range of police, investigative, and intelligence courses to standardize and formalize competency-based training curricula that ensures quality and consistency in the learning process.
You will assist INL Law Enforcement Programs Team to standardize and formalize INL training programs.
Develops, edits, configures, and moves all course materials, including student manuals, instructor guides, and audio-visual training aids, to the proper electronic files suitable for desk top publishing by outside vendors.
Creates end of course surveys and analyzes data to ensure that training has met the course objectives.
- Mexican citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI Level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related field
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in the design and development of curriculum content, training materials, training modules, and teaching aids, working curricula for the last three (3) years, that meets the approval of the National Council for Standardization and Certification of Job Skills (Consejo Nacional de Normalizacion y Certificacion de Competencias Laborales - CONOCER), in accordance with training standards contained in the Police Professionalization Program (Programa Rector de Profesionalizacion) and other relevant GOM standards.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
WE ARE A VALUES-BASED COMPANY. We treat our customers and employees the way we would want to be treated. We practice servant leadership by placing our customers' and employees' needs above our own. Finally, we make decisions based on right vs. wrong, not profitability. Underpinning these three elements is a rock-solid foundation of integrity and honesty.
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Why Should You Apply?
- 100% Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (5% match)
- Medical Insurance (domestic and international plans)
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - medical, dependent, transit and parking
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Diversity & Inclusion are essential t [...]
En Johnson & Johnson, la compañía de cuidado de la salud más grande del mundo, nos unimos con un propósito: transformar la historia de la salud en la humanidad. La diversidad y la inclusión son [...]
Descripción GRUPO TALENTI. Te invita a formar parte de nuestro equipo de profesionales en ELECTROMECANICO EN MONTACARGAS y es por eso que te invitamos a actualizar tus datos y así contar con elemen [...]
IWS D&I; Talent Marketing PartnerUnited States of America, California, South San FranciscoSwitzerland, Aargau, AargauChina, Sichuan, AbaCentral African Republic, AbidjanGhana, AccraTurkey, Adana, Adan [...]