Motor Pool Clerk
BlueForce Inc. is seeking qualified Candidates as a Motor Pool Clerk in support of The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Low Enforcement (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico. This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award. Resumes must be submitted in Enlgish.
The Motor Pool Clerk will travel to various locations throughout Mexico and the United States and other countries as required providing driver and messenger services for the INL in Mexico City, Mexico.
You will drive motor vehicles such as sedans, coupes, pick-up trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, full size vans and forklifts. Obtains vehicle fuel, maintenance, and other resources needed to provide safe transportation.
Work hours in excess of 40 hours per week will occasionally be required. Prepares vehicle status reports. Maintains vehicle logs with services planned and provided.
Sorts of mail, loads, unloads and transports documents, packages, supplies, equipment. Conducts INL-related errands and performs delivery services. Refrains from emailing, texting, or talking on cellphones while driving.
- - Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 2/2.
- High School Degree or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
- A combination of five (5) years' experience driving in Mexico City, without traffic incidents, and knowledge of Mexican traffic regulations and vehicles preventive maintenance.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work effectively with USG and GOM staff.
- Valid Mexican driver's license.
WE ARE A VALUES-BASED COMPANY. We treat our customers and employees the way we would want to be treated. We practice servant leadership by placing our customers' and employees' needs above our own. Finally, we make decisions based on right vs. wrong, not profitability. Underpinning these three elements is a rock-solid foundation of integrity and honesty.
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Why Should You Apply?
- 100% Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (5% match)
- Medical Insurance (domestic and international plans)
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - medical, dependent, transit and parking
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Diversity & Inclusion are essential t [...]
En Johnson & Johnson, la compañía de cuidado de la salud más grande del mundo, nos unimos con un propósito: transformar la historia de la salud en la humanidad. La diversidad y la inclusión son [...]
Descripción GRUPO TALENTI. Te invita a formar parte de nuestro equipo de profesionales en ELECTROMECANICO EN MONTACARGAS y es por eso que te invitamos a actualizar tus datos y así contar con elemen [...]
IWS D&I; Talent Marketing PartnerUnited States of America, California, South San FranciscoSwitzerland, Aargau, AargauChina, Sichuan, AbaCentral African Republic, AbidjanGhana, AccraTurkey, Adana, Adan [...]