Prosecutions Program Advisor
BlueForce Inc. is seeking qualified Candidates as a Prosecutions Program Advisor in support of The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Low Enforcement (INL) in Mexico City, Mexico. This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award. Resumes must be submitted in Enlgish.
The Prosecutions Program Advisor will travel to various locations throughout Mexico and the United States and other countries as required assisting INL with developing and implementing Rule of Law (ROL) projects and works with various Government of Mexico (GOM) counterpart to identify needs, draft requirements, and propose solutions.
Assists INL to work with US Government inter-agency colleagues,
international organizations, and foreign governments outside of Mexico to coordinate, develop and implement projects.
Assists INL to develop ROL projects, requirements documents, and project schedules.
Maintains ROL Law project documentation.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
- Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
- Spanish FSI level 4/4.
- English FSI level 4/4.
- Bachelor's degree in international relations, criminal justice, law enforcement, social sciences or related field and master's degree in any of the fields above mentioned.
- A combination of ten (10) years of experience in Criminal Litigation, with a minimum of five (5) years' experience in the new criminal accusatorial system, understanding the U.S. legal system.
- Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
- Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
WE ARE A VALUES-BASED COMPANY. We treat our customers and employees the way we would want to be treated. We practice servant leadership by placing our customers' and employees' needs above our own. Finally, we make decisions based on right vs. wrong, not profitability. Underpinning these three elements is a rock-solid foundation of integrity and honesty.
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Why Should You Apply?
- 100% Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (5% match)
- Medical Insurance (domestic and international plans)
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - medical, dependent, transit and parking
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Diversity & Inclusion are essential t [...]
En Johnson & Johnson, la compañía de cuidado de la salud más grande del mundo, nos unimos con un propósito: transformar la historia de la salud en la humanidad. La diversidad y la inclusión son [...]
Descripción GRUPO TALENTI. Te invita a formar parte de nuestro equipo de profesionales en ELECTROMECANICO EN MONTACARGAS y es por eso que te invitamos a actualizar tus datos y así contar con elemen [...]
IWS D&I; Talent Marketing PartnerUnited States of America, California, South San FranciscoSwitzerland, Aargau, AargauChina, Sichuan, AbaCentral African Republic, AbidjanGhana, AccraTurkey, Adana, Adan [...]