San Luis Potosí
BorgWarner is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain Technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions and performance. Our facilities are located across the globe to provide local support for our diverse customer base.
We operate in two groups: The Engine Group develops air management strategies and products to optimize engines for fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and enhanced performance. BorgWarner’s expertise includes engine timing systems, boosting systems, ignition systems, air and noise management, cooling and controls. The Drivetrain Group harnesses a legacy of more than 100 years as an industry innovator in transmission and all-wheel drive technology.
The group leverages this understanding of powertrain clutching technology to develop interactive control systems and strategies for all types of torque management.
BorgWarner PowerDrive Systems is currently looking for “dynamic, results driven” individual to join as a Material Warehouse Manager at our SLP Plant in Mexico.
In this role, and under direct supervision of the Materials Manager, the Material Warehouse Manager will be primarily responsible for the administration of the raw material warehouse, shipping warehouse, cyclical inventories and supply to production lines.
Responsible for inventory reliability for compliance with production schedules.
Responsible for the improvement in the supply of materials to the production lines.
• Administration of the raw material warehouse and inventory reliability, link with external warehouse.
• Coordinate the annual physical inventory and those that are required when the Plant Management determines it.
• Verify the execution of the cyclical inventory program and take action when it is not being fulfilled.
• Manage the warehouse of shipments and compliance with specific customer requirements for their shipments.
• Supply in time and form to the production lines minimizing downtime as well as taking corrective actions when it is not fulfilled.
• Define improvements in warehouse management processes and supply to production lines.
• Manage Materials Supervisor team.
• Education: Industrial Engineer, Bachelor of Administration or related career.
• Time of experience in a similar position: 5 years or more in a similar position.
• Technical knowledge required: Material flow,Kan Ban and control systemsInventory management,Just in time andLean Manufacturing.
• Other requirements: Microsoft Office, ERP System (SAP).
• Decisions Quality
• Motivate Others
• Priority setting
• Process Management
• Sizing up people
This position will adhere to Global Star Safety Program, including safety rules, practices and training as outlined in the BorgWarner SLP Safety Policy Manual, which includes the use of equipment, protective devices, or clothing that the employer requires. This individual will work in manners that stress the importance of preventing accidents and illnesses. He/she must take every precaution reasonable in the given circumstance for the protection of themselves and co-workers. In addition, he/she is responsible for reporting all injuries and/or possible dangerous situations, incidents, or occurrences to the immediate supervisor.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Description Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for over 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us [...]
Company Description Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that driv [...]
- Descripción - • Evaluación, diagnóstico y seguimiento de alumnos con problemas de aprendizaje y psicoemocionales. • Identificación de estilos de aprendizaje y hábitos de estudio para el [...]
- Descripción - • Coordinar académicamente el programa de formación en segunda lengua que busca promover el fortalecimiento de las competencias comunicativas en idioma inglés de los estudiantes [...]