The Program Manager may be assigned to multiple program types:
New business pursuits
New product or new business launches
Current production applications
BorgWarner PDS products that the Program Manager may support include:
Electronic Control Modules: Engine Control Modules, Transmission Control Modules, Automotive Sensors and other custom electronic control products
Electrification Products: Inverters, On-Board Chargers, DC/DC Converters, Hybrid Control Units, High Voltage Box, and Battery Control Modules
Electric Motors and Integrated Drive Modules: Px On and Off Axis Modules, Traction Motors, Electric Drive Motors, eGearDrive Transmission; and On and Off Axis Integrated Drive Modules
Serve as the program owner that is accountable for successful program execution
Manages and executes the program based on the PDS Development Process to meet defined metrics.
Drives accountability and action within the Program Team.
Develops and validates program scope and customer deliverables to ensure that customer expectations for quality, timing, and product performance are met. Instills clear and executable vision for the program and the team.
Lead a cross-functional Program Team to achieve success based on BorgWarner PDS metrics and customer requirements
Drive consistent positive dynamics and interactions within the Program Team.
Organize and facilitate team meetings at the necessary frequency.
Lead efforts to ensure that BorgWarner expectations of program financials are met.
Clearly communicate a fundamental understanding of BorgWarner and customer norms, values, and expectations.
Lead by example.
Provide appropriate constructive feedback where necessary to help team members be more effective.
Ensure the Program Team has the necessary resources to succeed.
Demonstrate a positive attitude
Approaches program execution and challenges with a professional, positive attitude.
Respectfully challenges all levels within the organization when appropriate.
Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
Deals with conflict swiftly, constructively, and decisively, inside and outside of BorgWarner, regardless of levels in the organization
Deals with conflict in an unbiased and arbitrating manner
Seeks compromise, but does not lose sight of the program objectives
Understands and applies financial concepts
Understands key drivers of program financials
Ensures that program financials are factored into all business decisions
Escalates and drives issues appropriately (both internally and externally) to secure the necessary support to resolve issues
Respectfully challenges the organization for key information, rationales, root causes, evidence, desired outcomes, and next steps
Champions transparency and compliance to APQP-based PDS Development Process
Documents and articulates all aspects of the program in a thorough, accurate, and timely fashion
Ensure sufficient resources are allocated to the program
Manages the customer relationship
Represents BorgWarner PDS credibly and confidently in front of all levels of the customer organization
Champions the customer’s needs within BorgWarner. Be the “Voice of the Customer”.
Possesses a high level of product and process knowledge
Applies a high level of product knowledge including design, specifications, applications, and system integration
Applies a high level of relevant manufacturing knowledge including BorgWarner processes, supplier processes, capital equipment and tooling.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required. Advanced degree level preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in business, engineering, or manufacturing (automotive preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a program manager, with a preference of 6+ years. Experience must include strong program management skills in resource, task, and budget planning.
- Product and process launch experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience and training, including the ability to influence and motivate others.
- History of effective team building.
- Solid understanding of managerial finance as it relates to program and business metrics.
- High level of technical competence, problem solving, organization and communication skills to effectively interface with all levels BorgWarner, external customers, and suppliers.
- Languages: English and customer specific language depending upon program assignment(s)
- Solid understanding of engineering and manufacturing functions within the automotive supplier market segment
- Proficient in computer skills for industry standard word processing, spreadsheet, intranet, and PLM software
- Travel requirements depend upon program assignment(s)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Agility
- Process Management
- Drive for Results
- Decision Quality
- Motivating Others
- Influencing Others
- Building Effective Teams
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción y detalle de las actividades*Support and act as an enabler on career development for Individual Contributors, Project Management, Technical Ladder and Management Careers.*Be a strategic P [...]
Job Description Program Administrator Responsible for all administrative aspects of the program. Works closely with the Program Manager and with various departments to meet program delivery goals. Mai [...]
Bbb Industries Llc: Trade Compliance Director Bbb Industries Llc: Trade Compliance Director **Trade Compliance Director****Department:** Corporate Counsel **Location:** Reynosa, MEXICO **Position Summ [...]
What you will do?Comply with the guidelines and regulations of Environmental Health & Safety. How you will do it? Coordinate waste handling and shipments as required by regulations in both plants. Att [...]