At KONE our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. We move over 1 billion people. Everyday. We truly believe we can make a difference to address the needs for sustainable and smarter living in urban environments. We make cities better places to live. We continue to innovate through solutions which help our customers improve their business performance across the whole project lifecycle, from new construction to maintenance and modernization. We have an exciting set of innovations in the pipeline to do just that.
Are you ready to join our flow as a:
You will have the following key responsibilities:
Customer relationship management
• Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility
• Accountable for developing KONE position in his/her customer base or market area
• Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (e.g. cross-selling)
• Ensures customer satisfaction and solving complaints with the rest of KONE team
• Documents the customer and contact information, maintains customer data
• Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
• Validates that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety
• Accountable for hand-over to installation, maintenance and/or engineering with complete and correct information
• Maintains full information of opportunities, tasks and visits.
• Timely and accurate reporting
• Supporting the finance function in money collection.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electric, Administration, Engineering or related
Experience in Sales or strong interest in Sales area
Sales ERP desirable
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
SALESPERSON Kone Mexico City, Federal District Publicado: 25/05/2021 Descripción En KONE nuestra misión es mejorar el flujo de la vida urbana. Movemos a más de mil millones de personas. Todos los d [...]
The vision is to help in achieving the long-term strategic, tactical sales, and distribution plan for the International Monster brand portfolio in support of the Company’s business objectives. The B [...]
To work in Juárez Summary: The position is responsible for maintaining and developing the business relationship with the Automation accounts in Chihuahua and Durango, increasing our market share with [...]
Roles + Responsibilities • Generate technical and economic proposals for Endress + Hauser equipment, as well as engineering services and solutions.• Address customer requests through any of the av [...]