NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 155596
Competitive salary | Remote
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is currently looking for a Senior Cloud and DevOps Engineer for our growing team in Romania.
- Collaborating as part of an assigned team on the development and testing of DevOps solutions for automated testing, infrastructure, and configuration management
- Guiding design and architecture discussions
- Participating in Group Code Reviews, and ensuring proper code documentation
- Supporting the Scrum framework in terms of how you approach your tasks, with the guidance of an Agilist
- Providing customer support when needed (customer-facing role)
- Participating in Project Kickoff Calls and Solutions-Delivery Handoff Meetings (customer-facing role)
- Mentoring new Engineers on the project team
- several years of experience in DevOps and Automation
- knowledge of latest DevOps Technologies and AWS product updates, as well as on the development and testing of DevOps solutions for automated testing, infrastructure and config management
- Strong ability to solve problems using code and scripting, preferably with programming skills in Python, Groovy, Shell or Java
- In-depth understanding and experience working with Cloud Platforms
- Experience with IaC or automated builds using CI/CD tools such as: Jenkins, GitLab, SonarQube, Twistlock etc.
- Experience with container orchestration utilizing ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, or Docker Swarm
- Experience with one or more of the following Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet
- Experience with one or more of the following Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, RDS
- Professional level certification in AWS (or agreement to obtain within 6 months post hire)
- Great communications skills and proven consensus building skills in a remote role
- Enterprise work experience dealing with highly complex situations is strongly preferred
- Self-starter, energetic, flexible, innovative, and willingness get things done
This role requires to work on U.S. Central time daytime working hours.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description UST is growing and expanding we have multiple openings. Come be part of our growth journey. UST Mexico has been voted Top Employer for past 3 years. We are looking for Senior DevOps en [...]
Requirements:5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.Experience with Java, Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, and RabbitMQ.Proficiency in SQL/NoSQL Databases.Experience with ElasticSearch and Sol [...]
If you require accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability when applying for open positions please contact us at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1. Oracle's Affirmative Action Plan is available [...]
Since our start in 2015, we’ve gone from a group of individuals to a community pushing toward the same goal of building a fantastic company with great people, great products, and, most importantly, [...]