Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Descripción del empleo
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Be responsible for access control, daily sales and guests needs i.e. locker keys, towel and bookings. Update all reports and databases as needed. Help Therapists and attendants’ escort, pick up and take care the guests to welcome area, lockers, facilities rooms and treatment rooms and all spa areas. Frequently check with guest to promote comfort,
safety and security throughout service. Promote and sell spa services including retail offerings related to the Spa. Clean and maintain spa counters, spa kiosk in the lobby, and spa display at executive lounge and receptionist area. Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift. Handle inappropriate guest behavior by following Marriott Vacation Worldwide standard operating procedures. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors, Spa Assistant Manager and Spa Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a receptionists, preferably in spa
Skills and Knowledge
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds
- Able to work under pressure at times
- Ability to be versatile
- Able to do shift work
- Computer literate (intermediate)
- Basic mathematical skills
- Conflict handling
- Well presented
- Clear speech
- Good general health
- Self-motivated - able to work on their own
Education or Certification
Bachelors degree preffered , minimum high school diploma
To have worked in hotels before as receptionist.
Fluent english / spanish
- To ensure that you are always courteous and friendly to guests, attentive to their needs, handle problems in a professional manner and are conscious of the importance of safety.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of all areas within and around the Reception area including the juice bar.
- To welcome prospective members in a professional and courteous manner, providing them with a full explanation and orientation of the Club’s facilities, services and to promote and sell memberships.
- To be responsible for the control and handling of all telephone enquiries in a professional and competent manner according to the “Reception Daily Operating Procedures”.
- To liaise with the Spa & Recreation Manager/supervisor in the administration and handling of all membership applications and payments according to the LSOP for ‘Membership Applications and Administration Procedures’.
- To be responsible for the control of the Club and ensure that un-authorized persons are not permitted to enter and use the facilities unless they are a Hotel guest or Club member.
- To be responsible for the handling of cash and issuing of receipts for new members paying their membership fees or for the payment of any facility charge, class or sale and at the end of the day to complete the Daily Sales Report Sheet.
- To be responsible for the handing out of towels and locker keys and to monitor their return.
- To be responsible for the control and booking of all courts, classes, appointments and services which the Spa & recreation has to offer.
- To keep a daily record book and to log all information such as accident report, complaints, Loss & Found etc.
- To be responsible for any other reception or administrative duty as laid down by the Spa & Recreation Manager/supervisor in the “Reception Daily Operating Procedures”.
- To be responsible for carrying out cleaning duties in any part of the Health club or swimming pool area as requested by the Recreation Manager.
- To be aware of Health and safety regulations
- To maintain and update memberships, commission, daily sales and reports on a daily basis.
- Any other relevant task
Safety and Security
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Supply guests/residents with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality. Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Solo necesitas: - Gusto por las ventas. - Facilidad de palabra. - Experiencia en colocación de tiendas departamentales y/o Créditos. - Gusto y facilidad para la tecnología. - Manejo de aplicac [...]
INTEGRATE A LA EMPRESA MÁS GRANDE EN TELECOMUNICACIONES A NIVEL NACIONAL PROMOTOR/A DE VENTAS CAMBACEO sucursal Cancún REQUISITOS - Experiencia de 3 a 6 meses en ventas o atención al cliente*. [...]
ÚNETE A NUESTRO EQUIPO DE GANADORES y Vive una Gran Experiencia!! Requisitos: - Bachillerato terminado. - Experiencia en cajas, manejo de efectivo. - Disponibilidad de horario. - Buena presentació [...]
3701 Triple I por expansión solicita para productos en lácteos: PROMOTOR/A DE LÁCTEOS EN AUTOSERVICIOS PLAYA DEL CARMEN, CANCÚN ¿Qué necesitas? Disponibilidad de trasladarse por zonas de P [...]