As a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designer for John Deere Electronics Solution, located in NL, you will be responsible for basic printed circuit design and creating CAD models.
In addition, you will: Support engineering and manufacturing in the areas of new product development and current product maintenance.
What Skills You Need:
- Analyze, reads and understands technical requirements written by others to design PCBs. Develop schematic symbols based off of data sheets provided by electronic engineering.
- Develop CAD models with the support of manufacturing for use in PCB design.
- Updates schematics Furnish necessary information to document and order PCBs.
- Learn and apply Company PCB policies and practices and learn Company products.
- Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- Develop recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
- Able to make preliminary selections or adaptations of engineering alternatives.
- Basic knowledge of the design for test (DFT) and manufacturing (DFM).
- Ability to perform routine PCB design work requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out tasks.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Design Capture.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Expedition.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Library Manager.
- Experience with Drafting tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
Education (or equivalent experience):
BS or MSc. in EE/ME/MT/Physics Engineering or equivalent experience.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved. Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Scope & Purpose: Our Accounts Payable team has high level of connections with multiple finance and operational business partners. Develop activities for a specific region and business partners t [...]
What you will do As a part of Clarios’ $2.2Bn North American commodities business unit, and under general direction of the Master Planner you will be responsible for the execution of the monthly p [...]
Descripción ASISTENTE DE DIRECCION Escolaridad: Licenciado en Administración, CPA o Afín Funciones: - Administración de: Oficina, gente a su cargo, control de pagos, tarjetas de crédito, ing [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Importante empresa líder mundial en servicios de calidad de vida; especialista en servicio de comedores industriales, mantenimiento de instalac [...]