The OC Logistics Consultant I is responsible for field inventory management and integrity within DJO’s OfficeCare consignment locations and provides critical support in managing, maintaining, and growing DJO’s stock-and-bill program.
- Responds to incoming correspondence and answers inbound calls from Sales Representatives, Field Service Representatives, clinics, and/or patients.
- Reviews and processes requests for increased inventory levels.
- Reallocates orders based on Distribution Center availability.
- Provides updates on back ordered items.
- Runs Par Level Reports.
- Bills customer clinics for lost inventory and unbillable claims.
- Performs inventory transfers.
- Escalates urgent order situations (e.g., expedite requests, upgraded freight requests) for approval.
- Processes Patient Waiting and Drop Shipment ordered.
- Processes returns.
- Follows Company protocol for handling defective product(s).
- Prepares Patient Product Agreements (PPAs) and labels for shipment to customer clinics.
- Creates shipping labels and orders shipping supplies (e.g., boxes) as needed.
- Investigates Held Billing issues as needed.
- Identifies missing clinic claims.
- Assists with identifying assigned Sales Representative.
- Communicates with cross-functional internal teams as necessary.
- Adheres to all internal Corporate Compliance guidelines, OIG and government healthcare regulations.
- Treats Protected Health Information (PHI) with the strictest confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Minimum of 1 year of data entry experience required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in inventory audit or control preferred.
- Experience with inventory control software required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) required.
- Experience with MS Access preferred.
- Transactional experience with ERP systems (i.e., Oracle) preferred.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 WPM.
- Must speak English fluently.
- Experience working in a call center preferred.
- This position does not require travel.
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Porque queremos lo mejor para ti ¡Grupo Salinas es tu mejor opción! SOLICITAMOS PERSONAL PARA - Auxiliar Casa de Empeño LUGAR DE TRABAJO - 5y10, Blvr Díaz Ordaz, Tijuana, BC En Grupo Salinas h [...]
Actualmente nos encontramos en la búsqueda del ejecutivo comercial No1 que impulse las ventas y posicione como líderes en el mercado de soluciones de software para Capital Humano y Marketing Digital [...]
Customer Service Manager - MX - Job Description Our Merchant Success Manager serves as a leader in the Merchant Experience organization, responsible for leading a team of account coordinators and ac [...]
TÉCNICO EN MEDIO AMBIENTE, SALUD Y SEGURIDAD Importante empresa esta buscando un talento como el tuyo, si cumples con los requisitos postúlate por este medio. DESCRIPCIÓN: - Dar apoyo en el des [...]