The GPO & Tracings Coordinator is responsible for the performance, tracking, and administration of all GPO contracts and pricing agreements; this includes local and national GPO and IDN agreements. This position also conducts sales reporting of these agreements to determine trends, gross profit, and administration fees, and IDN affiliation, and to assist in customer clean-up efforts that support Sales Operations data analytics. The GPO & Tracings Coordinator works closely with Corporate Account Directors (CADs) and Regional Directors (RDs) to ensure customers and pricing modifiers are set up accurately and efficiently in an effort to drive and maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for database integrity by documenting and maintaining all contracts and pricing agreements.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data-related issues.
- Manages all GPO Pricing to ensure accuracy by updating ChannelTrace CSM, SalesForce.com, MS Excel, Oracle Modifiers, and EDI platforms.
- Accesses GPO Portals to maintain membership approvals.
- Updates GPO Pricing and Summary Files with current contracts in MS Excel and/or SalesForce.com.
- Maintains both new product additions and obsolete products on GPO Contracts and modifiers.
- Maintains customer Master Data fields within Oracle related to GPO Member ID, IDN Name, Party Name, GPO Name, and Customer Classifications.
- Works directly with customers, GPOs, and Sales Representatives to resolve pricing discrepancies.
- Downloads and loads all GPO Rosters, pricing, and LOCs to ChannelTrace CSM.
- Conducts monthly data cleanse within Oracle Customer Master and ChannelTrace CSM.
- Ensures that all GPO customers in Oracle’s Customer Master have the most current GPO Member ID, GPO Name, and IDN Name.
- Processes all Third-Party Distribution Tracing files monthly.
- Completes rebate denials, keying of rebates, and any other tasks related to posting tracings by set deadlines.
- Ensures Master Data integrity in key systems.
- Develops and documents process(es) with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity and maintains the process(es) to support data quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related field such as data management and/or contract administration.
- Must speak English fluently.
- High proficiency in MS Excel required.
- Transactional experience with ERP systems (i.e., Oracle) preferred.
- Experience working with CRM systems (i.e., SalesForce.com, CSM, PowerBI) preferred.
- B1/B2 Visa Border Crossing Card is required for travel between the Tijuana Office and Carlsbad, CA Office.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time; international travel is required.
- Employee may be expected to spend 10 business days within the first two months of hire in Carlsbad, CA or Dallas, TX for training.
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Porque queremos lo mejor para ti ¡Grupo Salinas es tu mejor opción! SOLICITAMOS PERSONAL PARA - Auxiliar Casa de Empeño LUGAR DE TRABAJO - 5y10, Blvr Díaz Ordaz, Tijuana, BC En Grupo Salinas h [...]
Actualmente nos encontramos en la búsqueda del ejecutivo comercial No1 que impulse las ventas y posicione como líderes en el mercado de soluciones de software para Capital Humano y Marketing Digital [...]
Customer Service Manager - MX - Job Description Our Merchant Success Manager serves as a leader in the Merchant Experience organization, responsible for leading a team of account coordinators and ac [...]
TÉCNICO EN MEDIO AMBIENTE, SALUD Y SEGURIDAD Importante empresa esta buscando un talento como el tuyo, si cumples con los requisitos postúlate por este medio. DESCRIPCIÓN: - Dar apoyo en el des [...]