NTT DATA Services
General Duties and Tasks
● Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Developing back end website applications.
● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Designing and developing APIs.
● Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
● Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
● Unit Testing and support QA Testing.
● Troubleshooting and debugging
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
● Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
● Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
Must have Skills:
o Fullstack Java with +7 years of experience in Java/J2EE
o Strong Knowledge Web Services and APIs (SOAP/REST)
o Experience with SQL or MySQL or Oracle database systems or DB2
o Excellent Verbal and written communications skills in English
Nice to have, but not required:
• Junit experience.
• Cloud AWS, Devops.
• Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
• Strong organisational and project management skills.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are currently seeking a Full stack JAVA Developer with Front end to join our team in México. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Programmer to join our team. At our company, you will b [...]
Job Summary:We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cy [...]
We are looking for a full time, Senior Java Software Engineer who wants to work with a company that has a primary focus of making its customers happy by delivering value.This role will be work from ho [...]