We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
JOB TITLE & JOB CODE
Title (Job code): Project Planner
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Owner of time management topic for his area,
providing proper time management information to support decisions making to reach expected OTD performance of the project (tender, contract or program execution)
- Responsible to develop and maintain the project schedule (internal) for his area
- Manage efficiently planning deliverable issuance.
- Facilitate the synchronization of internal stakeholders.
- Define the workload and headcount of the Projects and the Unit.
Organisation structure (job belongs to): Region
Reports directly to :
Services Supply Chain Director / Services Managing Director
Other reporting to:
Network & Links:
- Project Operations Managers
- Project Managers
- Procurement/Supply Chain Leader
- Define tender preparation schedule and monitor until the submission of the tender,
- Detail the tender schedule based on Reference Library templates, gap analysis, Metiers commitments, and PXO (Project Metiers organisation such as PIO / Project Industrial Organisation) tender strategy
- Highlight the critical path and risks linked to the project schedule for his area and propose the optimisation & mitigation actions,
- Deliver on time all schedule deliverables down to the requested level,
- Estimate the cost of Scheduling management effort.
In contract or program execution:
- Build the project schedule for his area based on internal standard WBS, contractual targets and data provided by all stakeholders,
- Contribute with the Finance Project Manager to Earned Value Management
- Participate to the validation of the project baseline
- Ensure the consistency of all the internal and external Stakeholders commitments, and manages the schedules interfaces,
- Perform schedule analysis & trade-offs to close identified gaps or schedule issues
- Organise and lead periodic project schedule sessions for his area,
- Provide a timely updated schedule situation highlighting the gap between the actual and the baseline,
- Focus on early identification of potential delays (critical paths) including the status on risks and margin related to schedule
- Prepare schedule and progress reports,
- Apply the Project Scheduling Process,
- Promote time management practices awareness in the project team
- Contribute to the return of experience (REX) and improvements, share best practices, schedule templates.
Performance measurements in tenders:
- On-time delivery of all requested tender deliverables,
- On time delivery of schedule analysis for decisions by the Tender Team: critical paths for main milestones, planning risks, standard metrics measuring schedule robustness
- List of potential gaps between sub-system project schedule defined in tender and Platform Reference Library schedule
Performance measurements in contract or program execution:
- Regular and consistent scheduling updates, with potential delays analysis
- Delivery on time delivery of KPIs (Gate Reviews GO on time, sales, cash, …) and planning documents,
- Standard metrics measuring schedule robustness (PSI)
MAIN REQUIRED COMPETENCES
- Engineering degree
- Project management and industrial background
- Is used to work with internal processes: Tenders, Projects, Engineering, Industrial, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Quality and their interfaces……
- Project scheduler experience is a plus. Project scheduling processes
- Knowledge of different scheduling tools
Competencies & Skills
- 3 years professional experience in a similar position.
- Basic overall knowledge of railway products, and good knowledge of the Sub-System
- Agility to juggle with schedules simulations, various scenarios, and changing project goals.
- Rigorous, structured and sense of anticipation
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills, excellent team worker
- Conflict management and multi-tasking,
- Collaborative management
- Be able to challenge sub-system team and highly proactive in proposing solutions.
- Comfortable in an international and a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English skills.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- RUA Marketing la empresa número uno a nivel Nacional y Centroamérica por expansión está en busca de PROMOTOR/A DE COMPUTO Tienda: SAMS SATELITE OFFICE DEPOT SATEITE REQUISITOS [...]
- IMPORTANTE EMPRESA BUSCA ASESOR TELEFONICO *ATENCION A CLIENTES Y VENTA* Venta de Seguros/ Vida y Funerarios ZONA DE TRABAJO CERCA DE METRO AEROPUERTO LINEA ROSA Requisitos: Escolarida [...]
- Join one of the top 5 customer relationship management and business process outsourcing providers in the world and leader in Latin America. In 2019, we were ranked by Great Place to Work® as one of [...]
Importante Empresa del Sector solicita: Inspector de Calidad que se encuentre en búsqueda de crecimiento y aprendizaje; para poder verificar que se cumplan los estándares establecidos de calida [...]