The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways — from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
The Business Operations team is at the center of AspenTech’s strategic information and analysis, supporting a high-performing, high-growth sales and marketing force to drive world class results.
On this team you will help to define and manage strategic data analysis and provide critical support to our product marketing team. By providing this support to our Sales team, they can focus on creating business partnerships with our customers to deliver tremendous value through our industry-leading software solutions. We are looking for high achievers who enjoy seeking constant improvement and providing excellent customer service, in: sales enablement tools and methodology, go to market strategies, business controls, data management, CRM, analysis, workflows, and process optimization.
- Analyze sales, usage and industry data to provide business insights
- Develop and support analytic tools and methods that aid in the tracking of the basics of our business (Customer addressable market, customer value, sustainability improvements)
- Lead development of a portfolio of reports and presentations for sales management and executives
- Support initiatives to gather and report on pricing and market data
- Interact productively with a variety of departments, including Marketing, Sales, Operations & Finance
What You'll Need
- 8-12 years of experience within a marketing/operations analysis/business operations/customer support and/or process engineering role
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, economics, mathematics, chemistry, physics, or similar preferred
- Strong expertise in MS Office productivity tools, Access or SQL Server. Strong Excel expertise required; business intelligence tool experience preferred
- Experience with programming, tool development or web-enabled reporting preferred
- Process industry experience is a plus
- Prior experience with AspenTech’s product suite is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and adapt to changing business requirements; ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail required
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and to serve a diverse global team
- Technical savvy
- Organizational skills for working with multiple sources of data
- Team player
- Strong written, presentation and oral communication skills
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Cti Education Group: Senior Principal Cloud Developer Cti Education Group: Senior Principal Cloud Developer If you require accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability when applying for [...]
The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challengin [...]
The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and [...]
Job Description: Purpose With multiple Shell businesses (Upstream, Retail, T&S;, Trading, Aviation, Commercial Fleet, Trading Natural Gas, Power Generation, New Energies) moving into the country – [...]