“Oracle Hospitality has arrived in Guadalajara, Mexico, and we are building a whole new team of Software Engineers, Hospitality champions and Cloud experts to run it. Do you want to join the Oracle Innovation award winning Hospitality R&D; team to create and develop the best Hospitality experiences in the World? Oracle Hospitality continuously strives to provide best-in-class, mobile-enabled and cloud based platforms, allowing the biggest hotel chains and casinos run their businesses smooth and provide the best customer experience in the market.
Oracle is leading the digital revolution.
We are empowering nearly half a million businesses to thrive in the age of skyrocketing connections. Join us and play an instrumental role in masterminding the software that will have a truly global impact. Our Mexico Development Center (MDC) has one of the best employee-oriented facilities in the country – from gyms and game rooms, to restaurants and high tech resources, it has everything you need to do great work and live well.
If you are up for the challenge to have a truly worldwide IT experience, that allows you to develop your skills and career, join us!”
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of in-depth knowledge of OOPS/Core Java and J2EE development.
- Knowledge of MicroServices based Cloud Native application development.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies, would have solutions to deploy products in Cloud
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure technologies like Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Strong understanding of Software Agile Development methodologies and relevant tools.
- Technical knowledge which encompasses application operations including deployment, automation, platform architecture, Database, Network and Security
- Knowledge of developing secure and scalable enterprise applications (IDCS, SSO, Oauth2, SAML, Spring security etc.)
- Knowledge of common modern application frameworks
- Experience in developing Enterprise cloud application APIs using RESTful Web Services based on json/xml & Java.
- Seeking an individual with a strong technical acumen, creativity, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and can-do attitude.
- Effective written and oral communication skills desired.
- OCI / JAVA / Cloud Infra Certification desirable.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Constructora solicita residente de obra para el área de Zapopan. - Disponibilidad de horario - Puntualidad y compromiso - Responsable. Actividades a realizar: - Control de material y [...]
*Experiencia en ventas. *Buen trato al cliente. *Prospectar clientes nuevos mediante redes sociales. *Manejo de pc básico * Y Manejo de efectivo Ofrecemos: *Horario de 9:00 a 18:00 de [...]
Indispensable contar con certificación del Idioma. Escolaridad: Con cédula profesional en licenciatura relacionada con la enseñanza del inglés. Actividades a realizar: Evaluaciones C [...]
Ingeniero de Diseño Buscamos a una persona que sea analítica y creativa, capaz de aportar investigación e innovación continua para crear posibles nuevos productos. Funciones: - Aportar investig [...]