We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager who can act as a strong leader and provide guidance to multiple squads of Software Development Engineers. Our Manager will have a passion for building complex web applications. As the leader of the squads, you will be creating clear objectives and deliverables with an emphasis on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance. Solera needs a leader that can ensure high-quality applications and on-time delivery of software that supports our growing business. Our innovative leader will work in an Agile environment that mentors and fosters team collaboration.
What You’ll Do
- Lead multiple software development squads toward the best technical solution for functionalities required within the product.
- Define expectations and develop metrics to monitor results.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the team’s technical impediments.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to the team.
- Coach, train and provide regular feedback to the team.
- Coordinate with Dev Manager and Architecture Team when defining new designs and solutions.
- Suggest initiatives to improve current processes and technologies.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to manageable & measurable tasks
What You’ll Bring
- 8 years of experience in hands on Software Development life cycle: Coding, peer reviewing attending production issues.
- Minimum 1 year of Management/Technical Lead experience.
- Java 8 and 11(desirable), API (REST, SOAP), Performance tuning of Applications.
- Prior work experience in and understanding of Agile.
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD tools and workflows.
- Domain-Driven Design and Micro-service architectures.
- NoSQL Databases.
- Strong knowledge in Business-Driven Design and Test Driven Development.
- HTTP, AMQP, MQTT and other modern protocols.
- Developing middleware applications using a variety of modern technologies with relational, non-relational data bases and cloud hosted applications.
- Performance engineering and educating teams on non-functional requirements to achieve web-scale
- Middleware and Security experience, fixing vulnerabilities.
- A strong background in the SaaS space preferred.
- Neo4J is a plus.
- Groovy is a Plus.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Effectively communicate and present ideas in a clear and persuasive manner to all organization levels (in English both verbally and in writing)
- Provide specific feedback and coaching to reinforce or modify behaviors for improved performance and goal attainment
- Innovate and lead explorations into new technologies and strategies.
- Design patterns for moving from legacy environments to cloud and influence the strategic direction
- Evaluate new technologies, stay current with a broad range of industry trends.
All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be required or assigned.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Details "The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who want to change the world” - Marc Benioff, CEO & Founder of Salesforce Sounds like you? Great, here’s what Salesforce, #1 Bes [...]
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, par [...]
Job Description Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment? If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we [...]
63924BR Business Development & Strategy Direct-to-Consumer Responsibilities OVERVIEW The Performance Specialist will focus in the analysis and evaluation of all marketing efforts suppo [...]