Introduction Your Role and Responsibilities Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic knowledge in SAP processes (cross-module), DB2 DBA, SQL, ABAP Code
- Strong Knowledge in SAP Business Objects and DB2 to Query data
- Scripting (Python, VBA)
- Skills related to Agile Culture / Scrum methodologies
- Communication Skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Leadership, teamwork, cross-team collaboration
- Whole picture view
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together,
we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- GEPP empresa de desarrollo de portafolio de marcas líderes con presencia a nivel nacional y más de 40,000 colaboradores, te invita a formar parte de su gran familia: Inspector Control Calidad A [...]
Accounts Payable Technician Guadalajara Averna experience Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device-makers worldwide, accelerating pro [...]
General Duties and Tasks : - Reviewing and analyzing system specifications - Executing test scripts and reviewing results - Reporting and documenting technical issues - Evaluate product code [...]
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, app [...]