The Process Engineer is responsible for developing or modifying manufacturing processes to increase product performance, improve manufacturing efficiency and boost profits. This position works closely with design engineers, equipment vendors, program managers, marketing, and quality engineers to support the development of new electromechanical products. They are responsible for providing the overall process design and suggesting measures to improve product design for manufacturability. This includes the development of new equipment and process flows as well as developing cost estimates for labor and capital. They will also provide ongoing sustaining support to production lines at our global make sites.
• Key participant in the development of new production processes and/or adapt existing production processes for assembly, calibration and testing
• Define specifications for production equipment and interact with mechanization (in house) and/or equipment suppliers to ensure equipment will meet specifications
• Key participant in global new product development project teams to enable successful launch of new products
• Collaborate with other departments on process specifications, quality aspects, product specifications and continuity of equipment
• Influence product designs during new product development phase to ensure economical and defect free manufacture
• Developing new or improved manufacturing and testing processes that are necessary to achieve the performance and cost requirements of future device applications
• Organize the arranging of sample lines and process development equipment
• Key participant in advanced quality planning activities
• Coordinates all functional requirements, the reviewing of designs and debugging /qualifying new high volume assembly /test equipment or tooling
• Transferring knowledge to make site personnel
• Support improvement projects to reduce cycle time, defects and manufacturing costs
• Work with suppliers and contract manufacturers to ensure processes are capable, have sufficient controls in place, can meet out delivery requirements, and meet our cost targets
• Evaluate Sensata’s and suppliers technical capabilities including tooling design, build experience, maintenance program, processes and process controls, cell automation- if required, quality control systems, and material knowledge
Experience / Qualifications
• A college degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree)
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Contar con experiencia en Cobranza Domiciliaria Facilidad de palabra Trabajo en equipo Conocimiento y dominio de la ciudad Actividades a realizar: Realizar visitas domiciliarias y gestió [...]
Experiencia no necesaria Edad 18-30 años Inglés preferente pero no necesario No Estudiantes No Pasantes Actividades a realizar: Horario Viernes 9 am a 6 pm y Sábados de 9 am a 5 pm Asi [...]
Job Description • Support qualify field failures related with product Design, evaluate it and proposed a solution that meet customer standards. • Validate alternant components for the product d [...]
Job Description Responsibilities: Developing impactful time bound automation strategies for deployment on Bose sites Engaging with internal customers to understand opportunities and facilitate effi [...]