NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020.
You are expected to work very closely with your global colleagues within R&D; IT and help deliver the HDE services to our engineering and R&D; customers.
You will also be required to provide operational support to our Global based R&D; team members. Your team has operational responsibility for all designated services within the region and help provide backup support to our region, (AMEC), when necessary to ensure good coverage and fast response for any issues requiring attention.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelors - Computer Science or Electronic & Communication or Information Systems with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with EDA (cadence/synopsys/Mentor) workflows is a plus
- Candidate must have hands on experience in shell/perl
- Proficient in scripting languages Perl, c-shell scripting, Makefile and Python (TCL desired)
- Experience with DevOps tools and platforms like Git, Ansible, Satellite, Salt, Docker, VMWare and AWS is desired
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Linux OS’es (preferably RHEL)
- An outgoing personality, who likes to connect with other people and teams
- Setting things into motion and inspiring to others
- Passion for automation and IT service improvements
- A believer and evangelist of DevOps, CI/CD, and Cloud
Furthermore, you are:
- Strongly analytical and technical IT skills · You are a fast learner; you think outside the box.
- An excellent communicator and you get results.
- Able to communicate persuasive discussions, write clearly and concisely, listen attentively, and collaborate with partners to reach mutually beneficial outcomes
- Able to identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities
- Thrive within an energetic, international, and multicultural Scrum / DevOps team
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Encouragement to take initiative and express your ideas
- A safe environment to experiment and learn (continuous improvement)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Summary The Program Management Manager will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible for leading a team of cross functional experts in the delivery of customer focused products and s [...]
Job Summary The Accountant will be based in North Campus . Responsible for preparing and maintaining accounting records and analyzing and interpreting accounting records. Here is a glimpse of w [...]
Job Summary The Business Systems Analyst (WMS implementation) will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible to analyzing complex business problems to solve them with automated warehouse [...]
Job Summary The IT Collaboration Support Engineer will be based in Guadalajara North site. Giving Support to Flex Enterprise Collaboration Technologies on America Shift. Here is a glimpse of wha [...]