The Program Manager is responsible for organizing learning programs and projects for the Integrated Talent Experience Community of Expertise focused on digital, leadership development and other learning programs. The individual will be tasked with managing programs to ensure they meet the high standards of Ingredion. In addition, this individual will advise on program design, write program proposals and develop budgets and operating plans for programs. The individual will lead and monitor the program design progress, program implementation, delivery and evaluation and ensure targets and timelines are met.
- Learning Needs Analysis - Compiles and analyzes survey results and data to identify skills and behavior requirements.
- Curriculum Management - Develops the curriculum requirements and presents plans to key stakeholders / customers and coordinates the review and evaluation of training programs to meet approved goals. Develops a budget and operating plan for programs. Manages programs throughout the program life cycle; inclusive of managing the programs’ budget., analyzes program risks and defines program governance (controls). Determines the requirements for classroom set up or managing the virtual classroom.
- Project Management - Creates project plans and provides project management support for program design, development and delivery, utilizing project management tools and techniques
- Buy/Build Decisions - Perform course cost analysis and comparison to third party content learning suppliers Presents alternatives, makes business case and recommendations. Writes RFP as necessary and guides vendor selection, contracting, delivery and payment
- Learning Program Quality Control - Loads finalized course content into Learning Management System, ensuring it meets quality standards. Initiates periodic certification processes in line with compliance and content review requirements
- Learning Measurement Design & Development - Reviews learning strategy and business objectives to align metrics with business outcomes. Develops measurement strategy in line with COE leaders. Ensures all key stakeholders have access to dashboards and metrics as required
- Content Curation - Define structure, governance, and context of learnings stored in the organization's content library, reviews and approves content library request
- Scheduling & Logistics – Instructor-Led Training (In-Person) -
- Sets schedule and with GBS to coordinate logistics for the training (connect with third party vendors as required, ensure that the Instructor is available for the training, and any additional resources, such as tech support, are available.), inclusive of confirming final rosters and informing attendees
- Manage Course Completions - Audits records to ensure attendance is documented for all programs after training course close. Calculates training costs and send chargeback information to Finance, if applicable. Captures training cost in database to drive ROI and other metrics
- Assess/Evaluate Training Effectiveness – work closely with curriculum owners to evaluate the effectiveness of the training. Reviews course results, identifies opportunities and determines as if changes to course design and/ or content are required. Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
Oversee Enrollment (Self, Manager, Admin, Nomination) and Learner Cancellations with GBS , including:
- Adding, revising, viewing, and cancelling training from a schedule
- Manage tracking of manual enrollments and pre-booking requests
- Manage mass enrollments (e.g. for mandatory trainings) in conjunction with appropriate parties
- Learning cancellations and waitlists for courses that may have restrictions
Bachelors or Master’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Skills, Experience and Attributes
The program manager must have strong practical experience in program and project management in a complex, global organization, preferably in a learning and development capacity, including
- Thorough proficiency in use of program/ project management techniques, methods and technologies
- Understanding of learning technologies, including authoring, learning management platforms and learning portals
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong skills in data collection, analysis and program evaluation
- Certification and proficiency in project management
- Understanding of the wider objectives of programs and projects
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management process as well as stakeholders at all levels
- Organization savvy
- Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures and processes
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Summary The Program Management Manager will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible for leading a team of cross functional experts in the delivery of customer focused products and s [...]
Job Summary The Accountant will be based in North Campus . Responsible for preparing and maintaining accounting records and analyzing and interpreting accounting records. Here is a glimpse of w [...]
Job Summary The Business Systems Analyst (WMS implementation) will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible to analyzing complex business problems to solve them with automated warehouse [...]
Job Summary The IT Collaboration Support Engineer will be based in Guadalajara North site. Giving Support to Flex Enterprise Collaboration Technologies on America Shift. Here is a glimpse of wha [...]