RBC Bearings Incorporated (NASDAQ: ROLL) is a leading international manufacturer of highly engineered precision bearings and components for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries. Founded in 1919, the Company is primarily focused on producing highly technical and/or regulated bearing products and engineered components requiring sophisticated design, testing and manufacturing capabilities for the diversified industrial, aerospace and defense markets. We currently have 31 facilities, of which 28 are manufacturing facilities in five countries and our market capitalization is approximately $5.0 billion.
Manufacturing Engineer Trainee – Reynosa, MX
This is an entry level position in manufacturing engineering as part of our manufacturing training and development program. This position will provide an excellent developmental opportunity in operations and manufacturing combined with practical hands on projects contributing directly to the performance and success of the company. Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods. Drives product and process changes to reduce cost and lead time and improve quality and delivery. Position will include a mentor-ship and corporate exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support manufacturing production processes with all required technical needs.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes by deploying product and manufacturing method enhancements.
- Determine product and process manufacturing flow and sequences, material and labor requirements, and quality inspection points.
- Create and maintain manufacturing routers and processes
- Must be able and willing to work extra time as necessary to ensure completion of assigned tasks
- Attendance at work is an essential function of the job
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Attendance and punctuality at work are essential functions of this position.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience:
- Experience/working knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to read and decipher manufacturing drawings and procedures
- Intermediate materials knowledge
- Working knowledge of solid modeling
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, and company matched 401k plan.
RBC Bearings is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/h/v
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ¿Te gusta programar? Buscamos personas que les gusten los retos de programación, que busquen mejorar y aprender cada día en un ambiente de equipo y colaboración. Requisitos: • Dispo [...]
- Work providing Customer Service for people in the USA. All you need is: -Salary $8,500 per month -Excellent Bonuses -Paid Training -Home Office and Company PC -Permanent employmen [...]
- Zona de trabajo: CARRETERA REYNOSA MONTERREY, COL. LOMAS REAL W.A: 5621299589 CINTHYA IZQUIERDO Ofrecemos: Prestaciones de ley Seguro de gastos médicos mayores desde el primer día [...]
- POR APERTURA NUEVA SUCURSAL INTERCERAMIC REYNOSA SOLICITA: ASESORA DE VENTAS! REQUISITOS: EXCELENTE PRESENTACIÓN PREPARATORIA TERMINADA GUSTO POR EL SERVICIO Y ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE [...]