Blue Yonder Title:
Project Support Specialist
Other Comparable titles :
Project Specialist, Project Coordinator
Blue Yonder, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to support Customer Success and Project Accounting with the timely and accurate processing of consulting services agreements in multiple financial information systems and coordinating specific project tasks.
Core responsibilities include timely resolution of agreement processing issues in coordination with SOW project desk, Operations, Sales, Project Accounting, and other teams as applicable.
Our current technical environment:
Software: Workday, Upland, Salesforce, Microsoft Office
What you'll do :
- Process standard and non-standard agreements via Salesforce opportunity through Apttus contract management system.
- Processes project lifecycle in Upland time and expense project system.
- Validate all information is entered timely and accurately per the terms and conditions of the fully executed customer contract.
- Work with project accounting, revenue recognition, customer success, sales, and other business teams to resolve discrepancies.
- Resolves ServiceNow ticket requests timely for Customer Success requests related to project. contracts, setups, management, PO's, and updates.
What we are looking for:
- Willingness to support multiple time zones.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work overtime and occasional weekend as necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, strong knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, forward-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience with contractual agreements.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and consistency.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred, not required.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción Job Description Technical sales specialist / Business Developer, dedicated to find out, sale and develop electrical and automation opportunities with industrial end users. LOCATION: [...]
Job Seekers, Welcome to Builders’ Career Center Monterrey (Camino Vecinal, Plant 2), Mexico S& S Sourcing Specialist isa member of the S& S center of excellence (COE) that is responsible for plannin [...]
Business Analyst 3-Ops-21000RN4**Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages**: English**Preferred Qualifications****Job Overview****Job Title**: Software Compliance Proj [...]
Dow has an opportunity for aSenior TS&D; Specialist, based in Mexico City (MEX). The successful candidate will use increased knowledge of business drivers to support customers and markets in Mexico an [...]