Participate in all aspects of product management for Pricing & Revenue Management product suite based on Platform. This would include (but not limited to) the following
- Acts as subject matter expert to other JDA teams.
- Communicates/clarifies functional design to Product Development, QA and Doc team.
- Provides support to Support Services and Implementation Services on complex customer issues.
- Applies and communicates industry knowledge and best practices.
- Collaborates with patent committee to validate inventions and collaborates with patent attorney to document inventions.
- Collaborates with PMG team members on functional design and review.
- Collaborates with QA to perform design review testing.
- Conducts requirements analysis and coordinates with other product management team members to ensure cohesive portfolio design.
- Coordinates release cycle tasks and client-sponsored (beta, pre-release) development cycle tasks with other product development teams (Product Development, QA, Doc, BMI).
- Demonstrates software to customers as needed.
- Evaluates and responds to gaps identified in Business Process Analysis regarding best practices and suitability of enhancements for base product.
- Facilitates client-sponsored (beta, pre-release) development cycle tasks and beta program, as needed, and coordinates the Business Requirements Groups activities.
- Facilitates iterative improvement of design with development team.
- Gathers requirements with customers on new products or enhancements to existing products to identify system gaps and assess usability of designs.
- Participates in Support Services initiated issue resolution.
- Manages the activities of the Product User group.
- Provides input on UI design and standards.
- Pursues opportunities to solicit client feedback on product functionality and knowledge of their day in the life process.
- Manages the product backlog, ensuring priorities are correct..
- Ability to travel 25 - 50% of the time.
- Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites.
- Between 4 to 6 years’ experience of implementing complex business solutions to fit customer requirements.
- Previous product management experience a plus.
- Must have experience of applying machine learning to solve complex customer forecasting problems.
- Ability to develop strong domain knowledge in multiple BY PRM Product solutions to understand how the solutions can be enhanced to better facilitate customer business processes and deliver value.
- Ability to develop strong domain knowledge in multiple BY PRM Product solutions to construct an overall product architecture for current and future customer business needs.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently conduct complex data analyses using information from customers and other sources
- Leveraged as the Solution expert for transformational projects/programs.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences. Provides advice to customers and teams regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Ability to provide complex product designs to Product Development for product enhancements and new modules.
- Experience with participating in design sessions, resolving functional issues.
- Able to ask appropriate questions to assess product needs that fall outside the standard solution, assess integration complexity, architecture constraints.
- Can demonstrate and facilitate integration discussions of product functionality and product architecture (i.e. Show data and process flow from one BY solution to another).
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation for the product.
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team.
- Interacts with PMG & PD regarding new releases and new functionality and act as the liaison to communicate to the rest of the team.
- Experience facilitating/leading functional analysis and/or design workshops in support of desired to-be business requirements and then transferring the information gained into a written design document for group review and consensus.
- Ability to analyze and optimize components in order to take advantage of product specific database and system configurations.
- Ability to work with appropriate parties to effectively determine rough order of magnitude effort estimates.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Supervision and People Management: o Organizes, plans, coordinates and supervises the activities and work of production staff to ensure that all work is carried out safely, efficiently in accordance w [...]
Descripción De La Posición Aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practic [...]
- Listopro es la mejor manera de conseguir tu proximo trabajo digital. Grandes corporativos, empresas de tecnología y startups utilizan nuestra plataforma para contratar posiciones estratégicas, pri [...]
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelin [...]