Loading... PMO Associate Project Manager 1This role is within CGI's Engineering group. A successful incumbent is expected to (i) Lead one or more small-sized and low-complexity projects, ensuring proper execution; lead or support medium-sized projects with support from a project manager, and (ii) Ensure completion of project deliverables to deliver quality and integrity of all project-related products; schedule and conduct project meetings, communicate assignments and expectations to project team members. Requires 0-2 years of relevant work experience and a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; or minimum of four (4) years of job-related experience.
- Lead one or more small-sized and low-complexity projects,
ensuring proper execution; lead or support medium-sized projects with support from a project manager
- Ensure completion of project deliverables to deliver quality and integrity of all project-related products; schedule and conduct project meetings, communicate assignments and expectations to project team members
- Create project plan, communicate project information to stakeholders, design templates, create presentations, review and edit project deliverables and maintain the project information repository
- Resolve project conflicts, identify resource requirements and align the project team on project scope
- Support New Product Development process improvement initiatives
- Protect CGI’s reputation by keeping information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed
- Comply with health and safety guidelines and rules; managers should also ensure compliance across their teams.
Education/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; or minimum of four (4) years of job-related experience Experience: 0-2 years of relevant work experience Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Familiarity with general MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Other: Ability to travel up to 10% - Internationally or domestically Preferred Qualifications Education/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, applied science, finance, business, management or economics Experience: Intern or co-op experience in engineering, product development or project management Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Effective communication skills; ability to work within cross-functional teams; strong analytical skills; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; familiarity with agile tools such as Jira, or equivalent
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- SABRITAS GEPP solicita MAQUILAS Funciones: Armado de cajas, empaquetado de producto, insertar bolsitas de salsa en producto, etc. REQUISITOS INDISPENSABLES: > Sin experiencia necesaria [...]
- Elektra Solicita: Asesor de Ventas: REQUISITOS: - Preparatoria concluida - Disponibilidad de Tiempo Completo (Turnos Rotativos) - Experiencia en Ventas / Promotoria / Atención a C [...]
- Proporcionar al cliente la informaciones de quienes somos Informar al cliente de los beneficios de tener su tarjeta de ahorro Ayudar al cliente al trámite de su tarjeta de ahorro - Requeri [...]
- Vendedor/Repartidor en Motocicleta ITALIKA MARCA NUMERO UNO EN VENTA DE MOTOCICLETAS AGENCIA CD JUAREZ CHIHUAHUA Requisitos: Escolaridad: Secundaria concluida Experiencia: Ventas, Ate [...]