Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The Analyst, Asset Management and Finance will assist with a wide range of activities all directed toward the same goal: maximizing the profitability and success of Invenergy’s operating wind, solar, storage, or thermal assets.
- Assist in developing project budgets and perform periodic variance analysis.
- Provide input,
update and maintain the project pro-forma financial models.
- Draft reports on project performance for investors, lenders and other stakeholders.
- Assist in cash flow forecasting and management.
- Perform loan maintenance and covenant compliance with credit agreement, ratio analysis, waivers with financing institutions, etc.
- Perform financial analyses of potential project improvements.
- Develop other ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Collaborate with the operations engineering team to evaluate and improve operational performance.
- Coordinate with project O&M; staff on other operational items, including major component repair and replacement.
- Coordinate with energy marketing or energy manager to register and commission new assets and find revenue improvement or risk mitigation opportunities.
- Track and assist with compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with project agreements and contracts, including power purchase agreements, credit agreements, operating and maintenance agreements
- Participate in contract negotiations.
- Manage credit agreements: covenants compliance, disbursement requests for projects in construction, ratio analysis and negotiate waivers with financing institutions when required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Finance)
- Minimum one year of job experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent (written and oral) in English.
- Some travel required
- Experience in the energy industry is beneficial but not required.
- Experience with standard financial metrics and analyses (NPV, IRR, DCF models) preferred.
- Knowledge about Project Financing is a differential.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deli [...]
Sales Operations Analyst Mexico About Us . is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. With a rich legacy of i [...]
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide powe [...]
Who We Are A financial technology company dedicated to supporting the small and medium-sized companies in Mexico, developing and offering solutions to solve their main problems, and seeking to be the [...]