What you will do:
In this role you will have oversight and accountability for the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) operations at a single plant and may assist in some EHS activities at other sites, as needed. In this role you will partner with other members of your EHS Cluster and Regional EHS leadership teams to ensure seamless implementation of Global, Regional, and plant EHS standards, practices, systems, and tools and will serve as the general subject matter expert for EHS operations within your plant.
You will provide technical support on EHS matters across your plant and drive initiatives as an individual contributor or leader of project teams to address specific changes or issues that apply across the plant.
- Partner other members of your EHS Cluster such as the cluster Industrial Hygienist, Environmental Engineer, and Occupational Health Nurse as well as the broader plant operations team to develop site specific execution plans that deliver on our operational and EHS strategies.
- Communicate EHS opportunities and risks to Plant and EHS leadership.
- Maintain general awareness of applicable international, state, local and corporate EHS requirements.
- Lead the implementation of the plant’s EHS programs and processes.
- Implement a communication strategy across your plant that reinforces a high level of EHS awareness and ownership at all levels of the plant.
- Validate program and process implementation with hourly staff, team leaders, supervisors, and plant management.
- Review contract documentation for jobs meeting large project criteria for relevant issues that may affect the execution of the EHS programs at the plant.
- Oversee EHS technical, management, and process training for all levels of employees based on specific Graneeds and requirements. Training may include the business’ strategies and goals, technical H&S; and program information, injury trend data, and regulatory information.
- Track and communicate EHS performance metrics including goals and the core processes (i.e. audits, events, training, etc.).
- Guide Plant Management and hourly staff in analyzing incidents and their related trends, including injuries, blood leads, internal spills, external releases, potential permit non-compliances, compliance with reporting deadlines and regulatory inspections, to ensure that root causes, complete risk assessments, and associated preventative measures are identified and implemented in a timely manner.
- Represent the EHS function in obtaining approval for needed capital and expenses to address EHS risks and opportunities.
- Partner with your EHS Cluster and Regional EHS teams on filling gaps for your plant (i.e. industrial hygiene, occupational health, permitting, auditing, etc.).
- Ensure prompt escalation of EHS issues to Business, Operational, and EHS Leadership.
What we look for
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Industrial Safety or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Environmental, Health & Safety, or both, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to travel 5-10%.
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. As a 2020 signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, Clarios is committed to aligning our strategies and operations with universal principles focused on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption. Clarios is a subsidiary of Brookfield Business Partners, a business services and industrials company focused on owning and operating high-quality businesses that benefit from barriers to entry and/or low production costs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
What you will do: In this role you will have oversight and accountability for the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) operations at a single plant and may assist in some EHS activities at other si [...]
- Estamos Buscando Cajero en Tienda Deportiva Intégrate a una empresa seria que te ofrece contrato directo y excelentes condiciones de trabajo. Requisitos: Tener la mayoría de Edad Sexo: [...]
OFFICE DEPOT-MARIANO ESCOBEDO, te esta buscando para formar parte de su equipo como **AUXILIAR GENERAL** para el parea de fotocopiado entre otros. Solo tiene que cumplir con lo siguiente:Edad: 18a 36 [...]
Somos una empresa dedicada a los prestamos con garantia prendaria, tenemos presencia a nível nacional con 127 sucursales y ma´s de 20 an~os en el mercado, nos encontramos en bu´squeda de talento pa [...]