Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. _That's high tech without the drama._
To help develop our business, we are looking for a **Sales Operations Analyst** with strong organization, collaboration, and communication skills. Working in an **international environment**, you will be a key business partner, responsible for supporting the Sales Organization in North America. In your **role**,
you will execute multiple key business processes to ensure sales productivity, positive customer experience and efficient execution of business operations. Your activities will range from yearly business planning to on-going pipeline management discipline, sales reporting, and business analytics.
Your will **report both to** our Mexico sales operations hub mgr as well as to the sales operations leader in charge of your assigned area of business. You will interact daily with the associated sales teams, engaging continuously with other key stakeholders in Finance, Sales Compensation, Human Resources, Marketing ( ) in North America or WW.
You will work at the interaction of multiple processes and functions, in a multi-cultural landscape, building in depth business understanding. The conjunction of these elements together with a fast-evolving environment will allow you to **grow your Micro Focus career** in multiple directions.
- At start of new fiscal year, support management in the definition and implementation of the new organisation including sales roles selection, compensation plans attribution, sales territory definition and individual quota deployment. This typically includes: preparation of business data to support decision, participation to working meetings with management team, set up of sales tools with agreed outcomes, collaboration with sales compensation to issue commission letters.
- During course of the year, analyse business needs, provide data, and make recommendations to management, including data points to support progress reviews on business KPI's.
Opportunity pipeline management:
- Monitor CRM and pipeline discipline through sales training, actionable reporting to sales managers, as well as individual sales coaching.
Processes & Tools Subject Matter Expertise:
- Build expertise in established sales reporting tools and provide training to sales users.
- Manage systems interfaces related to pipeline and sales reporting, customer master data, sales territory management, sales letters issuance.
- Execute standard processes. Document specific business cases requiring management escalation or exception approval.
- Monitor Sales Headcount reporting including opening of new sales positions.
Support specific programs:
- Contribute to programs driven by evolving business environment. For instance: Account business reviews pack preparation & follow ups.
**Essential Job Functions**:
- Business Planning Process Support
- Account and Territory Planning and Execution
- Pipeline Management Process and Training
- Sales Reporting & Analytics
- CRM & Sales Tools Expertise.
- Interest and curiosity in business as well as affinity with sales processes & tools
- Team player enjoying contributing to sales achievement in a highly competitive business environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel competencies
- Analytic mindset and sound judgment
- Detail oriented with ability to consistently produce a high level of accuracy
- Able to provide synthetic outcome for management review
- Effective communication skills to all levels within the organization
- Fluent English
- Able to grasp and communicate relationship between processes and systems
- Able to work independently, successfully execute complex assignments in a changing environment, correctly setting expectations with all stakeholders in project.
- Prior experience in sales - an advantage.
**Years of Experience**:
- 3-5 years of experience in similar function
- Master degree in Finance or Economics.
Sales Operations**Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
hace 2 días
Denunciar este trabajo
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. [...]
Search Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Wh [...]
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relen [...]
Job Description: At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. [...]