Baja California Sur
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The Administrative Assistant position requires demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with proven interpersonal skills and professionalism in dealing with management, co-workers and vendors. Must be able to handle multiple assignments and deal with stressful situations and deadlines.
- Support Operations and Maintenance areas with procurement administrative requirements.
- Coordinates and implements office services such as payroll, purchasing, records control, projects and budget accounting operations.
- Receives and processes all invoices, coordinates approvals and maintains petty cash system.
- Serve as primary liaison with Invenergy Project Accounting team in Mexico City and Chicago.
- Analyzes plant operating practices such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, creating new systems or revising established procedures.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of financial and diverse administrative reports.
- Maintains updated training records of each of the operations staff members
- Assists with special events planning.
- Schedule internal training activities.
- Verify the permitting fulfilment in coordination with Mexico office.
- Manage the maintenance of buildings and grounds of the power plant as well as non-main assets.
- Perform/direct housekeeping tasks to maintain a clean and safe work environment and professional appearance.
- Seek improvement opportunities in the plant administrative processes and in the technical documentation in order to perform updates.
- Work within and ensure strict adherence to all safety and environmental procedures.
- Support to O&M; Department about the warehouse control for spare parts, personal protection equipment, supplies for proper plant operation.
- Administers inventory control practices and compiles all inventory reporting.
- Provide support for elaborated internal reports and statistical process control data as well.
- 48 hours per week with the possibility of overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education in any bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance or accounting
- Some Administrative experience is desired.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidates must be willing and capable of becoming multi-skilled and be part of a self-directed work team in a team environment.
- Warehouse experience is beneficial
- Basic professional English language (written and verbal) skills.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description Tienes experiencia brindando soporte en campo? ¡Ésta es tu oportunidad! Buscamos Técnico de Soporte en Campo, responsable de brindar soporte a equipos de cómputo, puntos de venta e [...]
Descripción Somos una empresa nacional, dedicada al desarrollo de proyectos de construcción. Invitamos a profesionales con el siguiente perfil a presentar sus antecedentes laborales, para integrar [...]
Misión del Puesto Garantizar la rentabilidad del negocio ofreciendo terapias, paquetes, productos y servicios de calidad para satisfacer a los huéspedes, respetando las normas y procedimientos esta [...]
Empresario Argentino busca personas afines a las ventas con ganas de aprender y desarrollarse trabajo presencial o por redes sociales, tu eliges en ambos casos contaras con todo lo que necesit [...]