Calypso Technology, Inc . is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. With a rich legacy of innovation and 20 years of experience, its award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury, and collateral management.
Calypso’s success is founded on our values of accountability, transparency, and people.
Customer Success contributes to our efforts to enhance and transform the Calypso customer experience via a client-centric approach (building and maintaining relationships,
proactively identifying potential crises that may detrimental to the user experience, meeting and exceeding client expectations). Thus, helping to differentiate Calypso and contributing to the growth of our business. Customer Success is composed of several organizations (Customer Delivery, Cloud Services, Calypso Learning Services, Customer Support, and Customer Success Management) that manage the customer’s journey at Calypso.
Calypso Technology is seeking a talented Customer Delivery Operations Analyst, with at least 3 years’ experience to join Calypso’s (CD) Operations team. This role will be an important strategic position within this growing global team, focused on providing the best operations support services and process, to empower the Management and customer-facing team’s, and improve their efficiency. The role will report to the Operations Manager and will partner with Management and other internal businesses teams to help deliver Calypso’s overall mission “Pioneering Innovative Technology to Reimagine Capital Markets”.
What you will be doing
- Maintain, monitor and support all processes related to Customer Delivery Operations (System updates, Key Reporting, User Support)
- Operate, oversee, and update various system-based tools; Salesforce, OpenAir and other Collaborative tools (BOX, Jira, Stack-Over-Flow)
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operations, Directors or Salesforce Admin teams to work upon implementation of new initiatives
- Update and maintain Dashboards, Key Performance indication reports
- Participate in the creation of new tools or new processes to improve Customer Delivery effectiveness/efficiency.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, must be customer focused at heart and able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Prior experience on one or more of the following tools : Salesforce, OpenAir, JIRA, Confluence and BOX
- Experience working in online & remote environments
- Proficient in MS Suite; Word, Excel and PowerPoint Applications
- Experience in Admin support roles, handling systems, data and tools
- Ability to work independently, be a fast learner, self-motivated, and perfectly at ease with a multicultural environment
- Salesforce Admin or any other equivalent certification is definitely an added advantage
- Experience of working in a Global Software company, preferably Capital markets oriented
Mexico City office is the newest office opened by Calypso, opened in late 2019 and growing fast. We’re located on the 7th floor, Regus place at Napoles, which has a characteristic that highlights the architecture of the localization. The locale offers a wide variety of facilities and services, as well as the best transportation system in the entire city. Proximity to world-class hotels as the Crowne Plaza, WTC, and the Polyforum Theater. Additional exclusive restaurants and shops of the best brands are within a few minutes' walk. Calypso has two offices, all furnished and equipped, a coffee area optimizing and facilitating the business's day-to-day.
LATAM is one of our newest and fastest-growing regions in Calypso. Our customer delivery team have been working on some ground breaking projects for our clients recently, with a large pipeline of work coming to fruition. If you would like the opportunity to join a tight knit team and have a real impact for our clients, this role is certainly for you.
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Description As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals [...]
Responsibilities - Strategic Business Development Setting, implementing and achieving businesses strategies for the country in line with the budgets and global strategy Implementing full assessment [...]
Who we are? Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, an [...]
Descripción: Senior Application Engineer, Java SQL PL/SQL-21000OKW Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English Preferred Qualifications About Us: Technolo [...]