THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
Why being part of Coca Cola Latin America?
We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest growing large consumer goods company in Latin America. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Evolve and rollout Leader VTM Platform, adding innovative solutions in terms of the route to consumer to address 20% of Latin America headroom ($4bn in OI), which is in drinking occasions and/or categories within our current core strengths, and ultimately ensure that the System remains up to date within a market that is continuously evolving and drive topline revenue and margin growth, expanding the System capability with the right cost structure for profitability.
- Devise tailored solutions to evolve capabilities within our current mass-scale, high efficiency core business model. In the case of the leader platform, the main deliverable is to expand our leadership position in categories we currently have a good competitive position.
- Partner with Marketing, S&I and the Bottling System to design MVPs to test, adjust and eventually scale what works, ensuring the Platform responds to a relevant set of portfolio opportunities (fit for purpose), defining where and how-to best leverage service models and key equipment (e.g. vending).
- Partner with Supply Chain and Digital teams to ensure Platform solutions are created with consumer centric mindset, and fully digital enabled to ensure consumer a delightful consumer experience and easiness to adopt.
- Define the architecture of capabilities required to deliver the value proposition with an asset light/open source mindset, using RTM framework (sense, shape and service), and ensuring viable business cases. Also ensure that this process leverages as much as possible the existing set of capabilities within the Bottling System.
- Define/Adapt the operating and governance model to continuously evolve the Platform, as consumer preferences and requirements evolve.
- Document Platform designs, tests, results and learnings, by integrating solid Playbooks for subsequent rollout across the OU.
- The role is laid out as an end to end system capability and will be collaboratively deployed with Global C&CL as well as our bottlers.
- LATAM retail revenue headroom opportunity is concentrated in 16 different occasions that requires new Route to Consumer approaches and capabilities which we currently do not have developed in our System.
- This position will be responsible to design, test, validate and rollout a start-up VTM Platform, allowing us to serve the different drink occasions, and capture System incremental OI.
- This position requires and entrepreneur and resilient mindset, digital savvy, proven RTM expertise, and a very solid system experience and perspective, as well as highly developed strategic thinking and business analytics skills, combined with the ability to make complex business concepts understandable and compelling.
- This role must be able to influence bottlers investments in required VTM capability to achieve our category growth ambition.
- Ability to drive cross-functional support and cross-system alignment.
- Solid understanding of System business fundamentals and drivers of growth/value across a broad range of markets and business dimensions, advanced commercial finance skills
- To be successful the RTM role(s) need strong communication and collaboration skills as well as highly developed project management, business development and negotiation skills with experience from driving complex cross-functional, cross-system projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Related Work Experience:
- 7+ years of proven experience in Commercial Execution and Planning with strong skills in RTM/VTM, Innovation, Digital, and Channel strategy.
- Thought Leadership – ability to generate new ways of thinking about our business and identify innovative ways around effective and efficient ways to reach the right consumers
- Proven system knowledge including RTM and Customer, deep understanding of the complexities of the System such as bottler economics and system leverages, processes and tools in order to optimize solutions with our customers across channels.
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills and ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management .
- Solid Data Interpretation skills – ability to understand complex data and ability to explain to Customers, Bottlers, etc. in a way that is meaningful to their business needs.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
MASTERY OF (REQUIRED)
- Value To Market
- Portfolio Management
- Commercial Execution
- System Economic
- Supply Chain
Broad Expertise In (Good To Have)
- Customer Management
- Commercial Planning
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Get started on an exciting career at Element! Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business [...]
Requisitos : - Edad: 25 a 40 años - Experiencia : 2 años - Escolaridad: Licenciatura titulado / Pasante - Conocimientos: Manejo de excel, contabilidad general Ofrecemos: - Sueldo : $11,000 - P [...]
Requisitos : - Edad: 29 a 37 años - Experiencia : 2 años - Escolaridad: Licenciatura - Conocimientos: Manejo de excel, conocimiento de procesos, medios digitales - Actitud de servicio, conocimien [...]
- Look for improvements in our processes to reduce the amount of time we spend chasing orders and resolving invoice issues. - Send purchase orders to the suppliers for the right parts in a timely mann [...]