Customer relationship management
• Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication (callout ETA, job performed, etc)
• Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed (at the equipment level) in order to ensure the accuracy of e-Optimum and Customer Notification.
• Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users presents on site, by applying the Ambassador attitude.
• Accountable for equipment safety and performance
• Accountable for managing the site environment during service operations
• Accountable for identifying site risk,
and communicate them to his supervisor
• Accountable to take immediate action on site in case of high risk identification and to apply the escalation procedure
• Accountable for identifying “unplanned” service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get his approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
• Accountable for the end-users and the site safety
• Accountable for the safe working environment
• Responsible for safe working practices and carrying out the operations according to maintenance instructions and safety instructions.
• Accountable for the execution of the service visits (planned maintenance, callouts and service repairs) respecting the schedule and time limit (callout), the quality standards, the time allocation and the processes
• Responsible for effectively planning his workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor
• Accountable for raising sales lead to his supervisor
• Accountable for very precise and timely back reporting of the work done according to the process
• Responsible for submitting time sheets based on the execution
• Responsible for managing his proximity stock (shelving, inventory, stock transfer, etc), identifying the spare need, requesting the spare to his supervisor.
• Responsible for keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition
• Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the products, the methods and the safety by feedback to the PCM organisation and his supervisor
Leadership / People management
• Responsible for regular update of his supervisor on all relevant information
• Responsible for being familiar with all aspects of lift and associated technology and accountable for attending the proposed training
• May be required to give training/coaching to persons nominated by the supervisor
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Thirdera is looking for highly skilled ServiceNow SecOps Developer to join our team in LATAM! What is Thirdera? Thirdera is a global services provider that uses ServiceNow to help enterprises unlock [...]
The Role We are looking for an experienced VDI Desktop Support Technician. This role will deliver and support a technical solution for VMware VDI technologies and will require someone who has exper [...]
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Radar / SATCOM / TADIL Technician Responsibilities Shall have knowledge of tactical and commercial satellite communication equipmen [...]
The Maintenance Technician’s role is to perform all the maintenance operations on site, according to the service contract requirements, the company policies and the KONE processes and methods. The [...]