Crown Worldwide Group
Accounts Payable Specialist
About Crown Worldwide Group
The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the center of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way,
considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Mexico City, MX
Reporting to the Accounting Management or Financial Controller (FC), the Accounts Payable Specialist can work independently to handle all administration work and help Financial Controller draft all necessary minutes and correspondences, update databases and file the record.
Key Focus Areas
- Customer Services
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Company Values
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review and process supplier invoices in a daily basis in GP.
- Vendor Reconciliation
- Process check/wire transfer requests
- GL Coding
- Checking the edit list to make sure no error then post the batch
- Check Purchasing ledger to make sure the amount ties (Sub ledger and GL recon)
- Monthly check the Aging report to check for negative and small amount to be written off
- Daily Credit Card Processing
- Correspond with vendors or internal customers on a timely basis on issues relating to accounting and payments.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Support the Company’s CSR commitment and goals.
- Adhoc duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision and values.
Aptitude, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display tact and discretion at all times.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage time, workload and dependably meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pressured environment.
- Confident and can-do attitude.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Accounting & Reporting softwares.
- Diploma in Accounting with relevant experiences.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Computer Skills
- Personal Organisation
The Crown Worldwide Group is guided by five key “values”. These “values” are our underlying beliefs, they are a description of the way we see the world and what is most important to us.
They are the basic principles that will guide and shape the way we think and act. This includes the way we provide services to our clients, the way we treat each other within the organization and the way we interact with the wider community.
We value … DETERMINED
We value being determined, to the best we can for our customers, our colleagues and ourselves. Our hunger to find ways of improving all that we do, inside and out, is what gives us our edge in the marketplace.
We value … CARING
We value caring about people. We care about their experience, their feelings and their environment, whether personal, local or in the wider world.
We value … THERE
We value being there for our customers and colleagues when and where they need us. We are attentive, with genuine interest and guidance.
We value … SHARING
We encourage the sharing of knowledge. What is a network without knowledge? The physical infrastructure and the technology are mere carriers. The experience and the insight that is shared between people, offices and Countries, that is the network. Sharing knowledge and experience is the platform for wisdom.
We value … OPEN-MINDED
We value being open-minded, to lead the way we need to think differently. To overcome challenges we embrace them with open and inventive minds. Whether its using innovative techniques or adapting the way we work we’re constantly thinking of new ways to achieve more for all.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative, and diverse environment? If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we [...]
Company Description “We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of [...]
Description Position at J2 Cloud Services The Procurement team for J2's Consensus business unit is seeking a Purchasing Specialist who will be an outstanding addition to our team. The right person [...]
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastruct [...]