We are looking to hire a Hardware Engineer to join our team at Monterrey.
- Responsible for engineering the electronic circuitry controlling various products, including transmission control units and shifters.
- Work with the Systems Engineer to define and develop functional and hardware requirements from various sources including customer specifications/requirements, input from Marketing/Sales and input from other team members.
- Define hardware architecture to meet functional requirements and other organizational standards. Carryout safety analyses and define safety functions. Write DVP&R; to verify that the design meets all requirements.
- Execute functional tests in the lab and on test vehicles to ensure resulting hardware meets all requirements.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers and Quality Engineers in the plant to establish control plans based on the significant/critical characteristics and launch the design into production.
- Apply CAN and LIN bus Design knowledge to design systems that allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other within a vehicle.
- Ensure compliance with the ZF Quality Management System requirements (ZF QMS) which includes IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and Customer Specific Requirements (CSR).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and 3-4 years of experience and leading technical projects.
- Experience with circuit simulation tools. Knowledge of CAN, LIN and other automotive communication protocols.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, drive for teamwork with a customer-oriented approach to projects.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety Standard ISO-26262.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Word and Excel. Experience with SAP and/or Axalant.
- English language competency – both oral and written.
- Experience with LabVIEW, experience with requirements management using DOORS.
Be part of our ZF team as Hardware Engineer (Power Electronics)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- We are looking for:: Network Engineer Job Description Monitor and acknowledge the CU generated tickets (incidents) within the Service Level Objectives (“SLOs”). stomer (interrupt) and aut [...]
Think ahead, connect and achieve: With these values, we think beyond the boundaries of what is feasible and create outstanding products and solutions in Perfect Charging, Perfect Welding and Solar Ene [...]
Job Description Every day, Agilent Field Service Engineers help our customers to tackle issues that enable scientists to make discoveries that improve the quality of life. Through our work, we [...]
Job Description Description: Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, [...]