The Altos & Del Maguey Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic and tactical brand development and implementation plans of both brands globally. Assuming a strong leadership position, the marketing manager will closely engage, influence and lead projects with the Content Creation Manager & Marketing Activation Managers to develop consumer centric assets and tools. The role will also be responsible for establishing and tracking measurable KPI’s and performance tracking mechanisms to understand the development of the brand and incremental opportunities.
- Develop global brand strategies & initiatives (mid & long term)
- Accelerate brand growth through creativity & innovation
- Enhance consumer centricity fueling creative development with strong cultural insights gathered locally
- Ensure global brand consistency
Develop global brand strategies & initiatives
- Own, define and implement brand strategy and marketing plan for the brand looking at short, medium and long-term opportunities.
- In conjunction with the Content Creative Manager design and implement brand communications campaigns and concepts to be applied comprehensively in a global level.
- Collaborate with the Digital & Market development team to design ad-hoc plans for markets to leverage the equity of the Brand locally.
- Effectively measure the brand plan through a rigorous definition and monitoring of KPI.
- Ensure proper communication of plans and marketing strategies to BrandCO and MarketCo partner teams to create alignment and synergy globally.
- Drive Brand´s IBP with a 3-year plan vision.
- Ensure compliance with legal standards necessary to protect intellectual property and brands.
- Share content created with Market Activation Managers for broadcast to other receive markets.
- Co-develop with Head of Digital of BrandCo the types of content creation required for each brand.
Accelerate brand growth through creativity & innovation
- Work with the Strategic Planning and Innovation team to identify and lead NPD opportunities Create and stimulate a creative work environment
Financial and Project management
- Manage and control the brand budget, keeping A&P; spends within the established limits while performing analysis to ensure expenditures meet KPIs and compliance policies.
- Lead agency work with KPIS
- Manage relationship with agencies and partners (incl. cost control): global agency and/or its local affiliate, contact of global partner or local partners
- Coach and develop cross functional ABM projects
- Define price strategy along with the Portfolio activation team
- Define Brand equity KPI´s
- Define Share of conversation KPI´s
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
- Professional experience: Marketing / Business (at least 8 years of experience)
- Strong experience in brand / portfolio building
- Successful brand plan execution track record
- Strong experience in leading brand development with multiple stakeholders, including agencies
- Experience working in the global position, with strong understanding of wine & spirits category
- Creative and Innovation – experience in the development of innovations all along the process and creative mindset demonstrated in projects execution
Spanish & English fluent proficiency necessary
At Pernod Ricard Mexico we promote a work environment that fosters dignity and respect for We are all committed to reject discriminatory acts towards any person and for any reason. We avoid the use of inappropriate, discriminatory and disqualifying language.
All those involved in the talent process are obliged to make decisions without taking into account conditions of inequality and based on concrete facts, such as criteria of merit and ability to carry out the job all, we value differences and do not have tolerance for discrimination. We are sure that a culture with a diversity of employees is a path to success and has a great impact on our business, since creativity is stimulated and new ideas are generated to make things different.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com ️Actividad Una vez capturada la orden medica en el sistema por el Labeler, el agente de OB, llama al paciente para preguntar si esta listo [...]
- EMPRESA CONSTRUCTORA LÍDER EN SU RAMO CON MAS DE 46 AÑOS DE EXPERIENCIA SE ENCUENTRA EN BÚSQUEDA DE NUEVO TALENTO PARA NUESTRA VACANTE COMO: ----RESIDENTE DE EQUIPAMIENTO----- OFRECEMOS: [...]
- Empresa líder en su ramo, se encuentra en búsqueda de nuevos talentos a desarrollar como: VALUADOR DE MODA REQUISITOS: • Escolaridad: Licenciatura en Marketing, Diseño fotografía. [...]
- INVEX. EMPRESA 100% MEXICANA DE RAMO FINANCIERO SOLICITA; ESPECIALISTA DE PROCESOS Ofrecemos: * Atractivo Sueldo * Prestaciones de Ley desde el día 1 * Contratación directa con la e [...]