The Talent Development Specialist (Leadership Academy) will be responsible for partnering with Learning Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Instructional Designers and Developers to create blended interactive media learning experiences. This position is responsible for designing and developing effective leadership learning interventions that impact performance.
- Designs, develops & delivers leadership development programs based on agreed business parameters. Leverage appropriate multi-media development, ensuring solutions are scalable and sustainable. Deliver training and facilitate sessions, both in-person and virtually, to small and large global audiences
- Evaluates various types of training that enhance required knowledge, skills or behaviors or address organizational development gaps.
- Works with Talent Management leadership to execute on the talent development programs tied to the company’s overall corporate goals and initiatives.
- Works with subject matter experts on learning experience, course, or program development to define what learners need to know and incorporate appropriate learning technologies in the learning experience
- Assists with the outsourcing/out-taking of program development and delivery from external vendors identified by department leadership
- Researches content and gathers information from a variety of sources to create
engaging learning programs to increase organizational effectiveness
- Recommends and implements updates to existing leadership training materials for continuous improvement of course content and program delivery techniques
- Uses appropriate technology and processes to track and report progress against delivery goals.
- Develop and maintain instructional design / instructional media skills and knowledge.
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- BA/BS required. Instructional Technology, Multi-Media Development, Video, Business, Adult Learning or related field highly preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience with progressive talent development experience
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theories, needs assessment, and instructional and eLearning design
- Experience with the creation of various training resources, including job aids, training guides, facilitator guides, and participant materials
- Experience in public speaking, facilitation, and training delivery both in-person and virtually
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, nimble, professional environment
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Proven facilitation skills – should be able to facilitate programs across diverse audiences irrespective of seniority, business background or participant profile
- Effective interpersonal skills to deal professionally with all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated project management and risk identification and mitigation skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
- A deep understanding of a blended learning approach on issues of organizational competency development and effectiveness, leadership development and management development.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; advanced PowerPoint user (visuals, graphics), Advanced Excel, familiarity with macros will be a plus
- An understanding of e-learning with the ability to utilize technology as a learning tool
- Awareness of Learning Theories & models – Cognitivism, Classical Conditioning, Design theories & models like ADDIE, ARCS, Bloom’s Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick model of training evaluation would be desirable
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Customer relationship management • Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility • Accountable for developing KONE position in his/her customer base [...]
Customer relationship management • Manages the equipment installation environment during installation activities • Manages on-site communication with the customer for day to day installation a [...]
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. ADAS Mex Validation Engineering Lead Location: Monterrey, NLE, MX, 64830 Req ID 19566 [...]
Think ahead, connect and achieve: With these values, we think beyond the boundaries of what is feasible and create outstanding products and solutions in Perfect Charging, Perfect Welding and Solar Ene [...]