: Google Cloud - Technology Lead
Skills & Responsabilities:
• Overall 6-8+ years of experience of hard-core infrastructure consulting.
• GCP Certification - Associate Cloud Engineer/Professional Cloud Architect/ Professional Cloud Developer.
• Define and implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into GCP.
• Experience in Implementation of Google Cloud Platform within in large enterprise environment. Evaluation of Data Centre strategy and migration to cloud.
• Experience Designing and implementing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Network that includes, VPC, Hybrid Connectivity, Network Security, Load Balancing etc.,
• In depth knowledge of key GCP services Cloud SQL, Big Query, Big Table, VPC, Resource Manager, StackDriver, Cloud CDN, Cloud IAM, GSuite (good to have) Infrastructure as Code etc.
• Designed and architected cloud migration and cloud native solutions including infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service etc. Design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications.
• Should have experience in automating infrastructure deployment (e.g., tools like Terraform, Deployment Manager, or CloudFormation). Comfortable with architecting cloud production application environments
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exception [...]
Our client is a leading multinational in the supply of products and technological solutions in communication and infrastructure and is looking for a new Service Lead for his team in Saltillo/Mexico.Ar [...]
We are doing great things at Sonatafy, come join us! Our requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun [...]
IntroductionAt IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do [...]