Who we are
Seedstars is an organisation headquartered in Switzerland with operations in emerging markets. By connecting key stakeholders, transferring knowledge, supporting the development of innovative solutions and investing and/or building companies, the group’s goal is to improve people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship.
About the LatAm Squad
This role is an initiative from and managed by the LatAm Squad which drives and supports partnerships efforts for Seedstars in Latin America. The LatAm squad works closely with the different types of organizations and stakeholders such as ODA, Governments and Corporates. The team develops strategy,
launches action plans and forges relationships with key stakeholders to grow the organization’s revenue and impact by providing the required funds to develop ventures.
About the job
As a Senior Partnership Manager for Seedstars the key mission of this job is to contribute to the company's top-line success by expanding our existing products through Latin America. You will also play a key role in writing complex bid proposals in collaboration with the sales team. Your main duty will be to compile the end-to-end application for proposals. This role can be done remotely but preference will be given to Central Time candidates.
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity for revenue growth for specific market segments and key accounts and turn them into insights for the sales team
- Analyze, review, delegate and participate in the pipeline of Requests for Proposals amongst the sales team (RFP'S)
- Put together technical and financial proposals as well as the staffing plan and administrative documents required by the organisation issuing the bid
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to develop accurate proposals
- Create compliance matrices and ensure proposals are compliant
- Review and copy-edit proposals
- Develop compelling visuals, best practices, and templates to scale up the bid writing process
- You embody the following Seedstars Values:
- In experiments we trust: you are extremely data-driven
- Out of the comfort zone: you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment where things are not fully defined
- Independently together: you can work well alone but are also an amazing team player.
- Keep it Swiss: you have excellent writing skills and are extremely detail-oriented.
- Get sh*t done: you have a strong worth ethic, meaning you are motivated, trustworthy and take initiative and possess an unbounded intellectual curiosity that you channel toward driving impact for the organization
- Your experience
- 5+ years of experience in related sales processes with public and private organizations, writing and coordinating proposals for similar professional service areas preferably with capacity building & financing (program & investment)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to confidently and effectively work and communicate across departments
- Ability to lead multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines
- Strong business judgment with a knack and track record of giving clear, succinct answers to complex problems for clients
Why do our team members say they love working with us?
- We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse mix of nationalities and backgrounds represented in our company. We truly value diversity and believe that the cultural landscape of our organization should reflect the types of work that we engage in and the places that we do it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and strongly encourage applicants from historically underrepresented groups to apply to all of our roles at Seedstars.
Powered by JazzHR
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Johnson & Johnson Hospital Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting a Senior Manager, Supply Chain Network Strategy which will be located at a J&J; Medical Dev [...]
- 8+ years of experience in media strategy, planning and buying, working in partnership with large agency teams. - Experience leading direct digital media buying and optimization. - Experience wor [...]
DESCRIPTION We are seeking a Senior Media Manager to lead integrated media strategy, planning and buying for Prime Video Latin America. Your focus will be on driving and executing innovative and effe [...]
Job Description Job Description Position Summary: As a Regional Delivery Leader, you will be responsible for managing a regional project team that delivers Rockwell Automation’s Digital Transforma [...]