Ciudad de Tlalnepantla
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Ensures effective deployment of MDLZ risk based Food Safety management program from design to execution covering, Internal Manufacturers, External Manufacturers, Suppliers and Trade Mark Licensing agreements
How you will contribute
- Support BU’s operation to Global Quality Policies and capture operational feedback to help keep them up to date
- Deploy Food Safety programs in area of responsibility (BU/Category/Corporate)
- Ensure Risk Assessment is employed as the key decision making approach for Product, Process and Package Design Safety
- Risk-based Food Safety verification for Suppliers, internal/external plants and warehouses.
- Support effective management of operational Food Safety challenges at factories including disposition decision making based on risk assessment and advice on risk management interactions with authorities.
- Influence and partner with cross functional peers, effectively communicating how Food Safety supports our company values
- Implement a Food Safety culture across the organization
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Proven track record of delivering risk based Food Safety Programs to drive commercial outcomes, ideally within FMCG environment
- Ability to influence Food Safety strategy providing operational observations and practical input that translates into significant business benefit
- Collaborator who can land the agenda through working effectively across functions, geographies, and with partners both internal and external
- A culture of restless curiosity and a continuous improvement mentality
- An internal network that allows for effective communication, influencing and stakeholder engagement
More about this role
This position is responsible for auditing supplier food safety programs and specifically; CCP validations at suppliers that process sensitive materials like Dairy, Egg, Nuts, Cocoa beans and Chocolate, Coconut, RTE Meat, Fruit & Vegetable products. Programs include: HACCP, Zoning, Pathogen Environmental Monitoring, GMP, Sanitation, Allergen management, Utilities, Testing controls, Pest management, Supplier Quality, Culture, Validation of lethality steps and other food safety control steps for Physical and Chemical hazards. Provide support, as needed, to Business Units / Region with supplier technical audits of potential and existing suppliers to verify that key Food Safety programs are in place and validated. Work with business partners to address identified gaps, recommend, evaluate and verify CAPA closure. Bilingual required (Spanish)
Travel in North America and Latin America at > 50%
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Science/engineering/food safety, advanced degree preferred
Knowledge of FSMA, Preventive Controls, HACCP, and awareness of ISO 22000
Knowledge of Microbiology Laboratory Techniques with awareness of rapid test methods
Sound understanding of ingredients/product technical fundamentals, consumer insights, market structure and commercialization process
Excellent communication/influencing skills (presentations, report writing)
Excellent Organizational skills including time management and priority setting
Effective working relationships with cross functional team members
Ability to apply technical know-how to understand and develop products/processes
Able to perform with limited supervision to accomplish objectives
Action orientated - Able to anticipate needs and proactively take steps without being asked or told
Sound background in computer skills.
Bilingual required (Spanish)
Education / Certifications:
BS/MS/PhD in the areas of food safety and food science/engineering/technology
Job specific requirements:
'1. Execute Supplier Audits: Audit to schedule with facility, co-auditors and functional support resources
2. Complete appropriate pre-work e.g. list of products to be produced for Mondelez, current specifications, related customer/consumer response data, HACCP plan review, previous report review, consultation with SME's for related processes, identification of relevant Mondelez requirements that apply to the given material category, process and site.
3. Provide scientific and technical food safety and microbiological support to the BU/Region to ensure product safety and quality by conducting technical audits of suppliers. Identify and communicate food safety risks to BU/Region, giving actionable advice on Food Safety programs.
2. Assess facilities compliance to Mondelez requirements through on site observations (facility inspections, employee practices), personnel interviews, document and record review, etc. Review the validation of supplier Food Safety programs at supplier and recommend improvement programs to ensure brand protection & contribute to business growth.
3. Partner with business partners where improvements and execution of relevant HACCP models and PEM are required at suppliers.
4. Assess and evaluate validation of Critical Control Points related to food safety control steps (Pasteurizing, Cooking, Roasting, Drying, Blanching, Allergen cleaning or flushing, Extraneous matter - Metal Detection/X-ray, etc) and assess validity of data obtained by others
5. Identify non-conformities and evaluate them (individually and in conjunction with other observations) as to their actual and or potential risk. Assign ratings based upon this evaluation and official rating definitions.
6. Clearly communicate findings in verbal and written form (English) in the required format (Audit report) and distribute to appropriate functions within the required time frame.
7. Continuously improve technical skills in food safety and understanding of food microbiology, epidemiology and food hygiene matters.
8. Advise on the design of validation studies to determine critical limits for critical processes and partner with external institutions and business partners to update/maintain CCP models.
9. Liase externally to ensure most relevant information and emerging issues are identified and incorporated in food safety audits.
10. Develop/maintain technical audit criteria and checklists to incorporate new learnings and institutionalize them for future visits.
11. Provide input into review and up-dates of global food safety related documents and programs.
12. Training/educating colleagues and suppliers in identifying critical parameters of processes used, the mechanisms underlying control steps and the measurements needed to validate these processes when requested by other functions (e.g., Supplier Quality)
13. Coordinate corrective action response (including facility and Food Safety & Quality support functions), evaluate suitability for close out
14. Maintain tracking data, upload reports on applicable team sites and databases
Travel requirements: Travel in North America and Latin America at > 50%
No Relocation support available
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- LESIS Seguridad Privada esta en búsqueda de personal de Seguridad para la Zona Tlalnepantla, servicio ubicado Puente de Vigas esquina Gustavo Baz Servicio Bodega Turno de 24x24 Sueldo Neto [...]
- Importante empresa 100% mexicana con más de 15 años en el mercado de productos cárnicos. Solicita: ENCARGADO DE COMPRAS Asegurar y Coordinar el suministro y abastecimiento de los product [...]
- LMP, Somos un laboratorio orientado a brindar servicios de apoyo al diagnóstico médico de la más alta calidad, con más de 40 años de trayectoria. ¡Te estamos buscando! Médico Ultrasonog [...]
- INTER-CON A LO LARGO DE MÁS DE 30 AÑOS OPERANDO EN MÉXICO, HA ACUMULADO UNA GRAN EXPERIENCIA BRINDANDO SERVICIOS A LAS PRINCIPALES EMPRESAS NACIONALES E INTERNACIONALES EN PRÁCTICAMENTE TODOS LO [...]