Hewlett Packard Enterprise
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE),
we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE Financial Services are differentiated from other providers by their ability to serve as a bridge between technology and finance solutions, accelerating the achievement of our customers’ business goals.
PointNext cube support Financial Analyst (Customer service)
Pointnext Finance is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join the exciting PN Cube Business Intelligence team to provide inputs, ideas and improvements to our Finance System Architecture organization.
PN Cube Finance Analysts provide financial leadership and support to the processes and teams in Pointnext WW Finance. We are responsible for reporting, analyzing and providing business insight and analytics for Revenue, COS, OPEX, order reporting and profitability, sells motion, portfolio trough PBI reporting and OLAP reporting for WW Pointnext Finance, Sales, Sales Operations and Supply Chain teams, including individual contributors, managers, directors and Senior VPs.
Responsibilities may include:
- Daily reporting/analysis of QTD Orders, Revenue, Cost, Opex, historical balances, pipeline, orders reporting.
- MEC and YERO activities
- Restatement of prior-year balances.
- Recommendation of improvements to PN Cube and future reports model.
- Coordinate any needed changes to daily reports.
- Assist WW and regional project teams.
- Collect and report out Revenue, Margin, Cost and Opex (Flash) information monthly.
- Maintain any BMT (Templates) assigned.
- Ensure adequate BCP documentation, planning, and maintenance.
- As needed, prepare ad hoc analysis needing historical and QTD information.
- Provide ongoing training to PN Cube users.
- Provide transactional and analytical support for a financial function of a business.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business leaders to actively that ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
- Handle moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
- Provide analytic support to the business initiatives
- Develop a deeper understanding of the company’s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Provide support to IT teams and participate actively in UAT and business requirements development with IT development teams.
- Monitor daily PN Cube rollups and resolve any rollup issue.
- Provide deep support in PN Cube SQL queries.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in Finance or IT.
- Typically 3+ years of experience as a financial/IT analyst.
- Typically experienced in Customer Service.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong analytical skills and financial/IT modeling capabilities.
- Strong, detail-oriented approach with a focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize to meet delivery deadlines.
- Uses an intermediate level of project planning skills to accomplish goals.
- Flexibility to adapt processes to changes in the business environment.
- Strong/proficient business application skills (especially Microsoft Excel/SQL/Vertica).
- Strong oral and written communication skills with local and virtual teams in English.
- Excellent teamwork, leadership, and influencing skills.
- Good business acumen.
- SME in database design/administration
- SME in writing SQL queries
- SME in designing/implementing database views
- Expert in Database Administration
- PBI and OLAP skills
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Applies an intermediate understanding of United States (US) Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), HPE finance and administrative processes, systems, policies and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Leverages available tools and technology to improve financial systems effectiveness.
- Good understanding of HPE’s businesses and priorities.
- Understands and effectively applies process knowledge to drive operational excellence.
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage company business and financial data and systems to ensure quality of transactions.
- Uses and recommends key financial indicators and measures to optimize the financial decision-making of the company.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- SOLICITO 2 AUX DE ALMACÉN SIN EXPERIENCIA / TURNO VESPERTINO PAGOS INICIALES DE $1200 A $1400 SEMANAL + PRESTACIONES DE LEY *NO SE REQUIERE EXPERIENCIA, AQUÍ CAPACITAMOS *JÓVENES DE 18 [...]
- Somos GRUPO OMNILIFE-CHIVAS una exitosa empresa mexicana dedicada a la producción y distribución de suplementos alimenticios, con presencia en más de 20 países del mundo, y estamos buscando: [...]
- Requisitos: experiencia de 6 meses en el puesto Secundaria terminada Disponibilidad para trasladarse a la zona del álamo industrial Actividades: 1. Reacomoda las tarimas con globo [...]
- Importante agencia de promotoría y ventas, número uno en su ramo, se encuentra en búsqueda del mejor personal con GUSTO por las ventas y disponibilidad de horario para desempañarse como: VEND [...]